News Izzy Style Bender - new dance off Video to clap back at Yoel

Right. He couldn't KO an extremely old and senile Silva or glassjaw Brad Tavares in a combined 10 rounds, but he's gonna dispose or Romero in 3? Stop trolling.

Haha it's just my opinion man, no need to get upset.

Lmao at how much his confidence irks all the introverted suburban incels on here
Cuckhold AV
Yellow Card

You really shouldn't draw unnecessary attention to yourself

What's with the Macaulay Culkin Home Alone scream at the end? The cringe is getting stronger and stronger in this one.

I'm thinking that was a Michael Jackson reference thingy.

Yea noone cares about your justification for using an illegal drug you dirty hippie.
Havent used any drug for yeeears bra other than weed

But yeah, not that it matters. Mescaline heals the soul

U could prob use it, considering how much of a small minded bitter virgin loser you seem to be
<{outtahere}>

But u do u bra.

Wow...he had to make a video of himself dancing.
Do it live or move the fuck on.

Havent used in years then you contradict literally a second later. Lol pathetic drug addict doesn't even realise he's an addict. Keep posting meme images tho, it really makes your point more valid.
Yup people who use peyote, san pedro or other psychadelics are drug addicts

Just like the native and south american shamans and healers

Buncha hippy drug addicts, all of them

<{outtahere}>

94cf1e02mksy.jpg

Havent used in years then you contradict literally a second later. Lol pathetic drug addict doesn't even realise he's an addict. Keep posting meme images tho, it really makes your point more valid.

Look up all the science behind mushrooms and what theyre being used to treat right now. How theyre used in psychotherapy etc.

Its an emerging field of science

Ill defend it all day because they can be powerful tools of discovery and healing for many

Arent u brazilian? Id expect someone from that culture to be a little more open minded.

Damn lol yoel fuck his mental up by just dancing. This is not looking good for Israel in all seriousness.

Please elaborate

Israel adesanya exists:

Sherdoggers: "omg I hate izzy he's so gay I bet he does -insert SUPER specific homosexual act here _______-

Lil suspect someone has something so specific in mind...and thinks about it every time they see him

<Huh2>

Look up all the science behind mushrooms and what theyre being used to treat right now. How theyre used in psychotherapy etc.

Its an emerging field of science

Ill defend it all day because they can be powerful tools of discovery and healing for many

Arent u brazilian? Id expect someone from that culture to be a little more open minded.
No I'm not Brazilian. And do whatever you want but be real about it. You like doing drugs to get fucked up and no other reason. Damage your brain from decades of drugs and then think you're gonna take shrooms at the end and it's gonna magically fix itself. Lol get fucking real.

No I'm not Brazilian. And do whatever you want but be real about it. You like doing drugs to get fucked up and no other reason. Damage your brain from decades of drugs and then think you're gonna take shrooms at the end and it's gonna magically fix itself. Lol get fucking real.
You are one clueless virgin lol

Thatll be my last reply to one of your sub 100 iq posts

Back