News Izzy Style Bender - new dance off Video to clap back at Yoel

2ahdqu8.gif~c200

lol

proud to say I never watched the randy Randy jerk off vid

<{1-17}>

lol no where in this post does it say it's a Romero clap back. Izzy's been dancing way before he was in the UFC. Sherbros are funny though.

mate

Don’t you know who I am?

you’re lucky I didn’t put ‘BREAKING’ in the title ffs

Israel is a sucker. I have a feeling he's gonna get molested in the cage worse than Rockhole did.

He has more confidence than you ever will and some petty keyboard warrior who cant even spell callin him a mental midget.. lol

Check urself
So why exactly are you defending a grown man who doesn't even know who you are exactly? Regardless of who has more confidence, all I know is I have way more than some drug abuser like you.

Doesn't work when its after the fact, thought out & planned. Yoel did the shit on the fly. You lose Iz.

Lol, if you think Yoel didn't plan that I have a bridge to sell you

<36><36><36>

Weak sauce is so overused bit so appropriate

Izzy gonna KO Yoel. The writing is on the wall.

So why exactly are you defending a grown man who doesn't even know who you are exactly? Regardless of who has more confidence, all I know is I have way more than some drug abuser like you.

Go tell that to the native americans bro <{outtahere}>

Mescaline or peyote / san pedro are tools for spiritual empowerment / enlightenment

Im not defending anyone. I just find it comical how both a nobody and obvious loser like yourself goes out of your way to talk shit to people who are clearly better than you will ever be

Projection at its finest​

Last edited:
Israel is a sucker. I have a feeling he's gonna get molested in the cage worse than Rockhole did.

Israel is going to brutalize Romero bro, sorry to inform you...

I like Romero a lot, but he is getting KO'd in this fight and Adesanya is going to make it look easy.

It's a shame that Romero never got UFC gold, I would have liked to see him as champ at some point, but it looks like it's not going to be a reality.

Either way, it's a great matchup but Adesanya is going to make it look easy.

Why would you post that? Imagine that a guy that moves like him can do breakdance moves....wow..how impressive. I bet his favorite movie series is breakin...and breakin 2 the electric boogaloo...lol. be got served...mostly here..here and here...poor randy..

Israel is going to brutalize Romero bro, sorry to inform you...

I like Romero a lot, but he is getting KO'd in this fight and Adesanya is going to make it look easy.

It's a shame that Romero never got UFC gold, I would have liked to see him as champ at some point, but it looks like it's not going to be a reality.

Either way, it's a great matchup but Adesanya is going to make it look easy.

Yeah, he's gonna make it look "easy"...like he did with Kelvin, or Marvin Vettori. He went the distance with corpse of Anderson Silva for Christ's sake. Even if he beats Romero, he's going to take some real damage.

Yeah, he's gonna make it look "easy"...like he did with Kelvin, or Marvin Vettori. He went the distance with corpse of Anderson Silva for Christ's sake. Even if he beats Romero, he's going to take some real damage.

I doubt it. I'm sure Romero will get a couple of hits in, but he's going to be KO'd inside 3.

Lmao at how much his confidence irks all the introverted suburban incels on here

I doubt it. I'm sure Romero will get a couple of hits in, but he's going to be KO'd inside 3.

Right. He couldn't KO an extremely old and senile Silva or glassjaw Brad Tavares in a combined 10 rounds, but he's gonna dispose of Romero in 3? Stop trolling.

Last edited:
Back