IZZY STILL HAS GYNO??? (Pics) plus has new idea instead of dry humping if win?

PLEASE Vettori, do us this favour...
Too late, Vettori is already raging. He was biting his jaw when they faced off, clearly Izzy is in his head.

He will go hot headed looking for the kill, and get slumped unfortunately. The only way Izzy looses at this point is by a far more technical striker or grappler who can put the pace on him and be patient.

untitled-9j9swf.gif

Too late, Vettori is already raging. He was biting his jaw when they faced off, clearly Izzy is in his head.

He will go hot headed looking for the kill, and get slumped unfortunately. The only way Izzy looses at this point is by a far more technical striker or grappler who can put the pace on him and be patient.
Hopefully that´s just antics to get into Izzy´s head, super classic.

I hope Vettori wins but i think Izzy takes it.

Hopefully that´s just antics to get into Izzy´s head, super classic.

I hope Vettori wins but i think Izzy takes it.
Yeah I think he tried, and although Izzy looks a little shook, which I think is from the mention of the titty and USADA popping him eventually, I think it ended up getting aggression to his own head

View attachment 860091

And the post win preview:

View attachment 860082

View attachment 860083

View attachment 860084

View attachment 860085

View attachment 860086

View attachment 860087

*ADESANYA HAS ASKED MORE THAN ONCE TO SEE MARVIN’S BUTT CRACK DURING THE LIVE PRESSER

<Moyes5>

*pics are from latest embedded vid clip
Watching the embedded: Izzy has the oddest mentality. For someone who likes to talk, and sometimes says some interesting / profound things, he is so bad at interviews. It’s cringey how every time the camera is on him he has to run over like a child and say “if you don’t know now you do, or don’t” and then he will dart away out of focus. He’s constantly throwing in random one liners and crushing water bottles and making series of weird tongue out faces. Just an odd guy. I always loved quiet killers like George foreman’s and fedor, this guy just makes me want him to lose.

He said at the presser that after the fight he will make Marvin his bitch, like he made Costa.

Apparently these LGBTQ guys can say and do whatever without consequenses.

Looks like the Letro/Nolva/raloxifene didn't cure the problem fully

He will need to get it cut out!

Very, very rare to get gyno in your 30s, especially in one titty without steroids. For me that is just as bad as pissing hot and would have no qualms with anyone calling Tittysyana a cheat!

Looks like the Letro/Nolva/raloxifene didn't cure the problem fully

He will need to get it cut out!

Very, very rare to get gyno in your 30s, especially in one titty without steroids. For me that is just as bad as pissing hot and would have no qualms with anyone calling Tittysyana a cheat!

yeah he knows it too

Did you watch the presser? He seems shook up about it and as a result weirdly flat out accuses Vettori of steroid abuse about 10 times

It's hard to believe some of you are this stupid. I suppose you're the same people that think "HGH gut" is real and caused by enlarged organs.

Watching the embedded: Izzy has the oddest mentality. For someone who likes to talk, and sometimes says some interesting / profound things, he is so bad at interviews. It’s cringey how every time the camera is on him he has to run over like a child and say “if you don’t know now you do, or don’t” and then he will dart away out of focus. He’s constantly throwing in random one liners and crushing water bottles and making series of weird tongue out faces. Just an odd guy. I always loved quiet killers like George foreman’s and fedor, this guy just makes me want him to lose.

It’s up to the individual and we all like different athletes for different things so nothing against you for disliking him. One thing I will say about Izzy that I respect and like is that he doesn’t seem fake. He can be annoying, immature and cringe as fuck. More importantly to me though, is that he seems genuine. I’ve never perceived him as this fake guy because he doesn’t come off that way. People dislike him for whatever reason but the dude legit seems like he’s just being him. Massive respect for that in a sport littered with fakeness and insincerity.

Gyno doesn't typically just go away once you develop it, unless you surgically remove the tissue. Would've expected Izzy to get the surgery considering all the shit he got for it. Actually he might have gotten it removed, as the gyno does look less pronounced than it was in the Costa fight.
I wish I could find the guy who said he had to turn off the fight because of Izzy dancing and his tit bouncing around. Hilarious. Gross.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back