IZZY STILL HAS GYNO??? (Pics) plus has new idea instead of dry humping if win?

For some reason I thought it went away when he fought Jan... I guess I could've been mistaken though.

wtf happened to Vettori's chin lol
crimson-chin-576.jpg

He is probably on test like Vetorri said, if anyone would know he probably would. They probably know a lot more information behind the scenes, and probably a handful of doctors supply the fighters, so they all get cycled by the same people. Maybe Vettori knows the doctor better than Izzy and he told him.
Its clear Izzy is not on something heavy like tren as he doesn't have the delts, but I am sure there is doctors that provided designer stuff to these guys

They honestly should’ve made him wear a sports bra like the girls with that titty he had going on

What’s the difference between gyno and puffy nipples? Some just have puffy nipples no titties

30 year old men don't randomly just grow a titty, that can only happen by altering your hormones. Taking testosterone creates an equal rise in estrogen that has to be treated with E-blockers or else you end up with high levels of both hormones and the side effects thereof.. Izzy forgot that e-blocker in his cycle hence the titty, probably got it lipo'ed but its still kinda noticeable.

This.

You're probably right, but do you have an example? I've seen hundreds of people with gyno and they always have it on both sides
I have a bit of gyno in one pec and I got it in my late 20's. I smoked a shitton of weed daily for years and a couple months after I decided to stop smoking the gyno started forming, so I have the theory that it probably messed my hormones in some way after that kind of heavy use

What’s the difference between gyno and puffy nipples? Some just have puffy nipples no titties

Gyno is something you can feel; like a firm or rubber texture.
Puffy nipples would be soft and just fat storage that goes away with fat loss

Back