• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Izzy out of his prime?

Izzy still looked fast, he was just getting read. Everyone said the same in the Alex fight but he just needs to get back to work, gotta find a way to crack the shell.

Possibly, weirdest thing as a fan was how he gave up in the 2nd half of the 5th to cap off such a flat perfomance.

Possibly or he is just living the fame life and not focused anymore.

Izzy isn't reacting to taking shots at all well. People were saying he's playing possum but I'm not so sure. He had the same deer in headlights look in his eyes before the hail mary knock out in the 2nd Pereira fight. This fight makes me think he just got lucky and isn't the same fighter anymore.

I thought the end of Izzy would happen relatively soon. (Izzy has a bad style as you get older)

But no one saw this coming. I thought Sean had a chance if he wrestled.

I have no idea why Izzy always puts his back on the fence. It constantly puts him at a disadvantage

He tried to do what he has always done, outside of Pereira, and leg kick his way to victory but Sean took that away by checking them from the onset (as did Alex both times).

Izzy's style is based on speed and his high kicks are becoming telegraphed and his punches not as effective if he's not fucking someones legs up to take away mobility.

You see he tried to do the highguard fence thing he did to Alex and sean never fell for it.

Reactions: Kb7
Just talked to Israel's Doctor...they said he broke his back.....Spinal

Pressure and a jab has always off set his offense. especially a jab. I didn’t think Strickland would win the fight though let alone completely win almost every minute of the fight

Izzy was shockingly ineffective but maybe his head was wobbly from the R1 shots. Where did all that power come from, Sean?

Nope. Poatan is older. Anderson was 38 when he lost his belt and was matrixing guys easily at 34.
Well tbf, let Israel use PEDs, and I'm sure he would've looked better too!

I have to admit, I would have bet a LOT of money on Sean getting out classed easily, and basically finished like Israel did to Costa!

(please do not make me derail this thread, & once again point out how obvious it was that Silva was on PEDs for a long time, and his only first random just happened to be after his leg snapped)

Strickland is Adesanya kryptonite.

Funny how Alex beat Strickland with the ease, but Izzy couldn't. Izzy couldn't beat Jan, but Alex could.

Reactions: Kb7
Back