• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Izzy mocked Alex’s sons…

They are from Brazil they are mad their dad got stiffened but its not like this taunt will destroy their life lol.

He went up to a little kid whose father was lying out cold and didn’t know if he was ok, and then proceeded to mock a little kid.
So like I said, FEED HIM TO KHAMZAT! He will get his punishment!
Direct that venom at potato for letting his son play big boy games.
Potato drudged up the old video years later to mock Izzy, why did you not chastise him then? Only now you grow a conscience? Hypocrite

33 vs 7 year old. You Izzy fans are nuts. Just know Izzy doesn’t hold a candle against prime Anderson haha
Izzy just gave this kid a lesson on respect being a two way street, something Alex failed at considering this kid was still talking trash recently on embedded before their first UFC fight.

Izzy bless.

That kid's gonna grow up gunning for revenge, that's how these things work.

Yep. And ‘people’ like israel are too stupid to realize this.

Lol Oh well! Let him (or his kids) find out the hard way :)

3-1 Alex

Is what it is.

Because of izzys star power he's helped Alex make millions between the first fight and the rematch. And avoid terrible match ups.

Nobody but hardcore mma fans will care about izzys little poke at Alex's kid.

That’s messed up man. I’m sorry but they’re kids and to do that “laying on the ground” taunt towards them, as a 32 year old man- is insanely messed up.
Yeah, Izzy is a douche.

This isn't news. Why do you think the vast majority of us wanted Alex to win?

Meh. Its what it is. Nowdays kids/teens think they can be disrespectful af and get away with it.

He went up to a little kid whose father was lying out cold and didn’t know if he was ok, and then proceeded to mock a little kid.
So like I said, FEED HIM TO KHAMZAT! He will get his punishment!
but it was ok when he screamed at izzy when he out in their kickboxing match.. get over it, it was great.. the arrows was awesome.... izzy is just a better fighter ... relax with khazmat... he almost got KOed by a LW..

They are from Brazil they are mad their dad got stiffened but its not like this taunt will destroy their life lol.

I'm assuming (and hoping) you and most of the incels on this forum aren't fathers. That was a fucked up thing to do. I laughed, but it was an incredulous laugh. That was cartoonishly callous.

The Peireira child was roughly 6 fucking years old when Izzy got KO'd in kickboxing. A kid like that has no clue what is going on and has no grasp on the situation at all.

It was bad parenting for Poatan to post the video of of his son doing that, but that's Alex's fault, taking it out on his child is just fucked.

The kid showed he'd matured by the time his dad knocked Israel out again by not mocking him. But Israel still carries the demons from what a toddler did, lol; he's the definition of a man-child.

He's undoubtedly cringe. He's the absolute epitope of a cringe online weeb zoomer while actually being a 34 year old millennial. That is so unfathomably cringe it's impossible to comprehend.
cry more

I'm assuming (and hoping) you and most of the incels on this forum aren't fathers. That was a fucked up thing to do. I laughed, but it was an incredulous laugh. That was cartoonishly callous.

The Peireira child was roughly 6 fucking years old when Izzy got KO'd in kickboxing. A kid like that has no clue what is going on and has no grasp on the situation at all.

It was bad parenting for Poatan to post the video of of his son doing that, but that's Alex's fault, taking it out on his child is just fucked.

The kid showed he'd matured by the time his dad knocked Israel out again by not mocking him. But Israel still carries the demons from what a toddler did, lol; he's the definition of a man-child.
You have a hard on for hating on Izzy, I've been a fan of Poatan long before any of you knew about him.
Starting when he 180 his career after getting fucked up by Levin and Kyshenko.
Alex always made super disrespectful edit of all his opponents and while yes it probably was fucked, you are blowing this out of proportion.

Has it been confirmed by other camera angles that's who Izzy was doing that to?

Is there photographic proof? It's what I suspected and kind of assumed too, and a huge chunk of these MMA fighters are the dregs of society, but that's something special. It should be proven before jumping to conclusions.

That’s messed up man. I’m sorry but they’re kids and to do that “laying on the ground” taunt towards them, as a 32 year old man- is insanely messed up.

Izzy is the most insecure man on the planet. How can you celebrate and pose like that when the guy beat you so many times. Izzy is tito and pereira is chuck.

Its strange to me that he acts like a gay man whos being oppressed so he has a chip on his shoulder in a world that doesnt care either way.

He obviously wants to takw this win and run. Strange move if you ask me. 2 wins in a row would have some merit. Now in the record books he just got lucky

but it was ok when he screamed at izzy when he out in their kickboxing match.. get over it, it was great.. the arrows was awesome.... izzy is just a better fighter ... relax with khazmat... he almost got KOed by a LW..

he’s a little kid, Izzy is a grown ass man, so yes I expect better off someone who has an adult brain

Back