• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Izzy mocked Alex’s sons…

Agree completely with all you said. Personally I had an epiphany about the problem with gender roles in modern times from 'The Black Phillip Show' on youtube, very entertaining and informative videos.

Like a worker bee had me chuckling lol "I will say that in bed she reacts much better to being ordered about like a servant or a worker bee"
Wow - I didn't realize the Black Phillip Show was Patrice! Well done, A-Level. I'm a big admirer of dude's comedy for sure. Sharp ass mofo.

Wow - I didn't realize the Black Phillip Show was Patrice! Well done, A-Level. I'm a big admirer of dude's comedy for sure. Sharp ass mofo.

Yeh he's my favourite comedian for sure. Makes me laugh, gives 0 fucks, and is also thought provoking at the same time.

That Black Phil Show is his best content imo, since he has more time to get into depth with his philosophy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back