Media Izzy & Jon trade tweets making fun of each others dead parents.

Is Israel wrong?

Also Isreal sure knows how to push those buttons.. even to a troll like Jon. That had to hurt. Not because Israel mentions his mother, but more so it's true and Jon knows that. All of Jon's insecurities, that he BSs himself about, got thrown at his face... in front of the world. Damn.

Last edited:
Embarrassing logic but you do you
Lol.
You're turning a blind eye to the fact that Jones clearly started this, because you're his bitch. I'd tell you to "do you", if you didn't already have his testicles eternally rested on your forehead.
I'm not gonna justify what Izzy said; it was distateful. But where there's smoke, there's fire.

Last edited:
Lol.
You're turning a blind eye to the fact that Jones clearly started this because you're his bitch. I'll tell you to "do you", but you already have his tersticles eternally rested on your forehead.
I'm not gonna justify what Izzy said; it was distateful. But where there's smoke, there's fire.
Lol search my post history regarding Jones, I'm not exactly his biggest fan. Meanwhile it's pretty obvious where your nuthugging lies

But hey it's not entirely your fault. You probably just assumed the thread title was accurate and Izzy's father is dead

Jones is irritating. Too bad he'll never take an unfavorable matchup and maybe we'll never see him getting beat up badly in the cage; he's as afraid of losing as GSP.

If they don't fight izzy is dodging and being a pussy. Hes saying shit that you can't take back. Sign the contract and fight Jon.

Lol search my post history regarding Jones, I'm not exactly his biggest fan. Meanwhile it's pretty obvious where your nuthugging lies

But hey it's not entirely your fault. You probably just assumed the thread title was accurate and Izzy's father is dead
Lmfao, sure bud. Let me search through your 50000 posts, you basement dwelling bum.
Once again, neither guy is in the right. I've already said this like 2-3 times but you might be illiterate.
You trying to make Jones look like a victim here is hilariously pathetic.
Does he pay you by the hour to slurp his balls?

I think that was Usmans parents who went into the cage with him?
Why didn't you google before posting?
prostrates-0-1.jpg

Lmfao, sure bud. Let me search through your 50000 posts, you basement dwelling bum.
Once again, neither guy is in the right. I've already said this like 2-3 times but you might be illiterate.
You trying to make Jones look like a victim is hilariously pathetic.
Does he pay you by the hour to slurp his balls?
Cool but I'm not a Jones fan. I do think weaponizing someone's dead parent for a twitter beef is pretty pathetic tho

And you have an avatar of Izzy so I get where you stand here lmao

Back