• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Izzy is running away from Khamzat

Izzy never faced a grappler like Khamzat and doesn't want that smoke.

Izzy always knew that he could beat Pereira, but he knows very well that he can't handle Khamzat wrestling.

It's like Jones running away from Ngannou.

Khamzat has never faced a striker like Izzy. Khamzat is more myth than substance these days. Kinda like Connor

Khamzat has never faced a striker like Izzy. Khamzat is more myth than substance these days. Kinda like Connor

We are going to ignore his pure dominance because dude has 1 tough fight against the #2 WW in the world (who happens to be the worst stylistic matchup for him in the division) and he's all myth no substance now?

Why do we have to pretend the dude isn't good even if Izzy might have the tools to beat him?

Tough for Izzy to run from a guy who has spent most of his own time running from the UFC

lol Izzy stans are allover the place and there responses is off topic but chill out will ya.. Chimaev has currently his work cut out for him. He has Costa infront of him and that is the only fight he focusses on.

But if he slays Costa you better believe his calling out the champ. He could either fight Izzy straight away or wait for the winner of Izzy-Dricus.. But either way he needs a win over Costa then we shall talk. As for now both have opponents making this topic moot.. But when the time and date comes hope Izzy is ready, willing and able.

Izzy doesn’t run away from anyone. He always wants to slay the fan favorite dragon.

This is the right mentality and the mentality of a true champ just hope that is how Izzy will handle things in that case we could see an Izzy-Chimaev dance as soon as early 2024

Last edited:
Yes, Izzy is running away from a guy who has no ranked wins at 185. Makes sense.
LOL

People said izzy was running from alex before Alex even fought strickland this is no different.

and it's not something that just happened in my head, I can and will find that thread. I had to put like 5 people from that thread on ignore because they were so fucking stupid. Truthfully, I have a very high tolerance for stupidity, but these people were simply so unintelligent they couldn't even absorb an idea.

Izzy will fight against Strickland and DDP. After that, he will either take a career break or move up to 205.

We will never see izzy vs Khamzat.
How fucking stupid can you get?
Seems like the trolls just got out of their trench...

The 3 likes OP got should be banned as well for alternate accounts.

lol Izzy stans are allover the place and there responses is off topic but chill out will ya.. Chimaev has currently his work cut out for him. He has Costa infront of him and that is the only fight he focusses on.

But if he slays Costa you better believe his calling out the champ. He could either fight Izzy straight away or wait for the winner of Izzy-Dricus.. But either way he needs a win over Costa then we shall talk. As for now both have opponents making this topic moot.. But when the time and date comes hope Izzy is ready, willing and able.

This is the right mentality and the mentality of a true champ just hope that is how Izzy will handle things in that case we could see an Izzy-Chimaev dance as soon as early 2024
Izzy Stan's? These trolls have little understanding of English out side of google translate...
<Dany07>

Dude fought a YEAR ago against freaking Kevin Holland who honestly shouldntve taken the fight. Before that Gilbert Burns took him to the brink FFS

Screw Khamzat. For all the crap he's been talking he never fights anymore and seems to have some shit weighing him down. No need to wait for that. He can't just walk into a title shot. If he dusts Costa then maybe it'll be an interesting idea. Before or else I don't want to hear about him

You guys can shit on TS all you want because the Izzy being scared thing is obv dumb af, but I think it's pretty clear to see that Khamzat will be one of the hardest tests for Izzy.

Alex is his hardest test and he passed. the guy is literally designed by nature to beat him.

TS has jumped the gun. Izzy has not run from anyone technically speaking. Chimaev needs to first dispatch Costa that is his first and solo job here and after that the gate will open to this fight.

Lets see where Izzy and Chimaev are at october 22th.. Izzy also needs to defend that belt against Strickland he can't focus on anything else then that..

All this is moot.. We will talk to each other on October 22th

Styles make fights and Izzy knows he can't stop Khamzat's pressure. Do you realize why Izzy never talks about Khamzat? Because this fight will never happen.

How about Khamzat beat some good strong big wrestlers first?

How about Khamzat beat some good strong big wrestlers first?

Izzy is not a big wrestler.

After being dominated by Jan and seeing what happened to Holland in the first round, izzy, who is a smart guy, will try to avoid this fight at all costs.

Styles make fights and Izzy knows he can't stop Khamzat's pressure. Do you realize why Izzy never talks about Khamzat? Because this fight will never happen.
Nice logic. Khamzat has never mentioned me so he's ducking me. What a bitch.

Izzy will fight against Strickland and DDP. After that, he will either take a career break or move up to 205.

We will never see izzy vs Khamzat.

Dumb thread but not the first of its kind.

There was once a time fools argued that Izzy was ducking Rockhold, Weideman, and Jacare… All three went on massive losing streaks

There was once a time when fools thought Izzy would duck Romero. Then he called him out

They said he would duck Poatan then he froze him like Elsa

Now they say he’s ducking Khamzat

When will these Sherbums ever learn

Reactions: HHJ
This doesn't make any sense.

Khamzat is fighting in October, so wouldn't that mean he is not available to fight again until 2026?

There was once a time when fools thought Izzy would duck Romero. Then he called him out

They said he would duck Poatan then he froze him like Elsa

Now they say he’s ducking Khamzat

When will these Sherbums ever learn

Romero was old at that point and he stopped his trademark not impressive but Poatan was impressive all tho it was a kickboxing match Khamzat can dispatch the likes of Poatan quickly. It is nothing impressive that body of work.

Izzy is a great fighter tho that is for damn sure and he brings everytime he enters the octagon nothing but respect and now that being said I think Khamzat is the superior fighter of the two and the more skilled. A gun held to my head I would chose Khamzat over Izzy anyday. I think he is more skilled, the better fighter overall not taking anything away from Izzy he is skilled fighter himself but geninuely I believe Chimaev is the better fighter of the two..

I am confident this battlefield will occur and it will be noisy one as the fanwars will start early..

Chimaev will walkout victorious each and everytime
360_F_412542606_TspXnAWM89lcX3ZlD3e4hpZd7mbjR7qk.jpg

DISCLAIMER: They both have fights lined up currently we will talk after these fights are first fought making all this talk moot. We will revisit this conversation at the right time and moment on the last week of october.

I am certain that the Khamzat Chimaev era is upon us and coming up. I think Chimaev will be extremely active champion he will defend every other month or atleast fight 5 times a year as the champ. This is written in the stars already it can't be undone.. I expect a Champion who will try to go for GOATship relentlessly and do the actual ''Kill everybudy'' qoute by fighting all contenders within 6-8 weeks duration from each other..

A True fighters fighter live by the sword or die by the sword - A car crash or nothing

Last edited:
Back