• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Izzy can't stand the shine that Alex is getting

He knows it’s in his best interests to avoid Alex for the rest of his life

Why do fans chose to say shit like this? He knocked him out last time they were in the cage. He rematches him after being knocked out. Pretty clear he isn't scared nor is Alex unbeatable. Saying shit like this is why you've probably never accomplished anything worth while in your life.

Why do fans chose to say shit like this? He knocked him out last time they were in the cage. He rematches him after being knocked out. Pretty clear he isn't scared nor is Alex unbeatable. Saying shit like this is why you've probably never accomplished anything worth while in your life.
You need to relax just a touch man , he’s only beat him once in four tries , that’s all im saying, he’s obviously not interested in another fight because he knows this guy beats him more often than not

Adesanya is an annoying teenage girl perpetually on her periods. He sucks all the air out of the room (and probably other things too)

You need to relax just a touch man , he’s only beat him once in four tries , that’s all im saying, he’s obviously not interested in another fight because he knows this guy beats him more often than not
I'm not even going to explain to you how stupid this statement is. He's obviously not scared to fight the guy under any circumstances no matter what the outcome may be. There's shit and nothing you can say to dispute this fact. I'm not even an isreal fan but the level of delusion among fans is hilarious.

I tried to be an Izzy fan.

A) I knew about him before he came to the UFC, and I tend to hold a special place in my heart for guys who were on my radar before they got to the big show.

B) he is a creative, entertaining striker
(for the most part)

C) He is a switch hitter. I love switch stance fighters. I trained TKD and karate and fought pretty comfortably out of either stance,.so I usually support switch hitters and tend to believe that the evolution of the sport will see more switch stance and the development of the skills of using shifting and fluid stance switching combos, and the nuances that come with the adjustment of distance, available and advantageous tools, etc...

But goddamn if he isn't just a spoiled brat fucking weirdo and somewhat of a shit human.

WTF? If you'd ever been to an Australian UFC card, we cheer nearly everyone, regardless of their skin color. The only ones we boo are when the fighter is a giant douche.

Go back through all the other Australian cards and show us some examples of Australians booing non-white fighters... yeah, you have fucking nothing.

"muh racism" is a lame excuse so he doesn't have to admit that people don't like him because he has given the fans PLENTY of reasons to dislike him.
Yeah I went to Adesanya vs Whittaker in Melbourne and had to listen to fans beside me saying Adesanya is not really a kiwi while simultaneously claiming Whittaker, these people saw no irony in anything they were saying either. As for examples pretty much every Mundine fight like EVER and if you can comprehend things in context I was saying Australians don't have a great track record with race relations. If you'd like to argue that then that's on you, history tells the world otherwise.

Yeah I went to Adesanya vs Whittaker in Melbourne and had to listen to fans beside me saying Adesanya is not really a kiwi while simultaneously claiming Whittaker, these people saw no irony in anything they were saying either. As for examples pretty much every Mundine fight like EVER and if you can comprehend things in context I was saying Australians don't have a great track record with race relations. If you'd like to argue that then that's on you, history tells the world otherwise.
What modern first world country does?. Australians, many I have met are great people. Don't paint majority because of minority brother.

Yea, it's really easy to see

Esp his celebration after he koed alex. It'd a burst of real thoughts and pend up emotions. From there you can see a fighter's real reactions

Australians have a terrible history as far as race relations are concerned, check out their history with the aboriginies, so the racist comment isn't without some merit. Du Plessis is a decendant of the Huguenot people so him "not being African" is technically true if you trace his ancestry, although if you trace back anyone's ancestry we all end up in Africa so I've never understood this argument or racism in general for that matter but idiots are going to be idiots. As for Izzy and Alex it's like Biggie and Pac, you can like BOTH. I liked Alex before he got here and of course I followed Izzy in our local scene.
It’s AboriginALS. Stop being racist

As soon as he got his line W he’s like “I won Alex didn’t. No rematches as we know who will win.”
First chance to truly avoid him he does.
Fuck the dog fucker

I'm originally from Congo, and I cringe everytime Izzy brings race into his dislike of DDP. He's an idiot and was looking for a reason to hate DDP by misinterpreting the comment he made about being the 1st African champion. He's immature AF and just not likeable. Wouldn't mind seeing him get starched in those last 3 fights he wants to have.

Back