I've never seen haters so mad and deranged

Barteh

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It's fucking insane what King Conor does to his haters. They just automatically start shitting on UFC legends and start making up conspiracy theories because their fragile egos can't handle the fact that Conor is the GOAT and just easily scored an amazing and legit KO over Donald.

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

RespectfulLeadingHellbender-size_restricted.gif

WAR CONOR!!!

Its pathetic and mods are covering for people calling it a fix which is supposed to be a major infraction.

Lol you nutthuggers are butthurt. Making a thread crying about Conor "haters".

There are always fans and haters after a fight. Deal with it.

Not a bit mad

Even created a thread saying it was no fix and for the 40 seconds it lasted, he looked sharp and strong

Eh, he targeted Cowboys scar tissue with the initial scrum and cheated fans out of actually getting to watching a fight. Great Skills on display but the rest of the Card we’re all better fights.

Its pathetic and mods are covering for people calling it a fix which is supposed to be a major infraction.

The forum has gone so far downhill. Sure being a little bit negative about a fighter, making come cocaine jokes about Jones or Conor I get it. But people calling a fight a fix just because they have irrational hate in their weak hearts for a great fighter, those people should be immediately removed from the forums. Truly pathetic.

I don't see it as a fix.

I see it as a gimme fight against a striker who is 4-7 in his last 11

Does that make me a hater or someone who speaks facts?

Conor is the GOAT?!

THIS kind of idiocy is where the “Conor Hate” comes from...

Beats a guy who is clearly past his prime, clearly a favorable stylistic match-up, and on a two-fight losing streak—and he’s the GOAT?!

Even though his best win in like 3 years was a split decision over Nate Diaz...

No one REALLY hates Conor.

We hate you—his slack-jawed, hero-worshipping, cock-gobbling, mutant horde of Cheeto-eating kool-aid guzzlers...

We hate you.

Conor is the GOAT?!

Beats a guy who is clearly past his prime, clearly a favorable stylistic match-up, and on a two-fight losing streak—and he’s the GOAT?!

We hate you—his slack-jawed, hero-worshipping, cock-gobbling, mutant horde of Cheeto-eating kool-aid guzzlers...

We hate you.

Rent free.

It's not too late to jump on the bandwagon brother. We will always accept you when you decide to come over to the right side.

The forum has gone so far downhill. Sure being a little bit negative about a fighter, making come cocaine jokes about Jones or Conor I get it. But people calling a fight a fix just because they have irrational hate in their weak hearts for a great fighter, those people should be immediately removed from the forums. Truly pathetic.
Calls Conor the GOAT in his OP but cries when there are haters

<Waaah>

Rent free.

It's not too late to jump on the bandwagon brother. We will always accept you when you decide to come over to the right side.

A few questions: 1) is Conor the greatest mixed martial artist of all time?
2) is he the greatest mixed martial artist competing right now?

A few questions: 1) is Conor the greatest mixed martial artist of all time?
2) is he the greatest mixed martial artist competing right now?

Nah, Fedor and Jones. But let's enjoy Conor's greatness just the same.

Conor is the GOAT?!

Yep

I gave him credit, but he beat Donald fucking cerrone! Cowboy is shot

The fact he didn't even attempt the takedown, when he had it in the bag.

He really was going to just stand and bang

As good as Conor looked, cowboy looked horrendous

Did anyone think the extra mass slowed Conor down some? His kick was fast, but he looked a little sluggish with his punches, compared to usual

Would really need to see him with a live contender, to judge where he is really at

Nah, Fedor and Jones. But let's enjoy Conor's greatness just the same.
It would be a lot easier if idiots weren’t running around pretending that his very good performances were some kind of sport-transcending, world-historical, events...

The guy is an amazing athlete and a very good fighter—who has considerable holes in his game, and is constantly pushed to the front of the line because he brings in the dollars.

Why not just call it what it is? What it is—IS GOOD!!!

It just isn’t GREAT.

If CONOR fans really believed that he was GREAT, they’d be asking for the same things that the rest of us FIGHT fans are asking for...put him in there against Gaethje, Felder, Hooker, Lee, etc...

We want to see great fights—you want to see Conor recognized as great...

it’s a win/win!

Except, you don’t actually believe that he would win all of those fights—and neither do the top guys in the UFC.

They pick and choose now. Its pathetic
I’ve been saying this for a few months now...

I got a double yellow in 2008 for calling Frank Mir a bitch. Lmao, which I said sarcastically.... he’s not a bitch obviously...

but now... they can say ANYTHING they want. They accuse people of being cheaters with no evidence and accuse fighters of taking dives and nothing...

Back