I've never liked Donald Cerrone, but this made me gain a lot of respect for him.

Difference between a redneck and a good ol' boy. Never thought of Cerrone as a redneck, so much as a good ol' boy.

Pretty sure a racist wouldn't surround himself with black people.

It's a professional sport. Do you know how many white racist football and baseball players there have been? Kenny Powers is actually based on a real guy, who fell out of grace for making racist comments that actually confused the black players on his team because they always felt like he was cool with them.

He always comes off as this racist redneck guy with psychopathic tendencies, but..

[YT]qEV8GTJqH3A[/YT]

...at 41:17. I actually thought he was coming out to verbally assault CM Punk, but what he did was really heartwarming and came off as really sweet.

I don't know if anyone else saw that, but I felt like it was worth sharing.

Where did you get racist from, and always??

He has never come across as a Racist, Redneck OR a psychopath. What the hell are you talking about?
The racist part comes from black fighter Bobby Green accusing Cowboy of calling him the N-word. There's really no proof other than one guy's accusation, though. For what it's worth, UFC Embedded videos have shown him kicking it with numerous black guys like Jon Jones, Demetrious Johnson, and his wrestling coach who is also black. As far as the redneck part, I suppose there is somewhat of a difference between a redneck and a cowboy, as "redneck" is more associated with the South and "cowboy" is more associated with the West, but a lot of people confuse the two, and there is some overlap there, like with country & western music and culture.

Source? Validity?
Bobby Green, black UFC fighter, outright accused Cowboy of calling him the N-word. Validity? I suppose that depends on who you feel is more trustworthy. I honestly have no idea. I don't know why Cowboy would call him that if it happened, and I don't know why Green would lie about it if it didn't happen.

Bobby Green, black UFC fighter, outright accused Cowboy of calling him the N-word. Validity? I suppose that depends on who you feel is more trustworthy. I honestly have no idea. I don't know why Cowboy would call him that if it happened, and I don't know why Green would lie about it if it didn't happen.

Yeah, he gave me the link.

Considering Cowboy trains, and socializes with black people and there hasn't been any other claims about it, safe to say its Green talking out of his ass again. Green doesn't have the most stable of personalities it seems...

Cerrone's a laid back guy, not cocky and a down-to-earth dude.

Yeah, he gave me the link.

Considering Cowboy trains, and socializes with black people and there hasn't been any other claims about it, safe to say its Green talking out of his ass again. Green doesn't have the most stable of personalities it seems...
Green comes across as OK to me most of the time, but he kinda acts like a punk in the cage with all the trash talk, and I know he has a bit of a checkered past and a family history of gang involvement. But I wouldn't hold stuff like that against him moving forward in a successful fighting career. He's put on some good fights and had some good wins, although I think Thomson got robbed against him. I swear that guy gets robbed more than anybody and in the biggest fights too.

Nothing wrong with cosplay, if that's what you're into.

You're easily impressed. Yee haw.

I don't know how to embed with time so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OneyFSpvb48#t=355

or, just skip ahead to 5:58

[YT]OneyFSpvb48[/YT]

Cerrone talking to Shields at UFC 150, calling Guillard a ******? I dunno...

EDIT: Just because you're polite to people of different races, when you're around them, doesn't mean you're not a racist. If bigoted people always went around spewing their views all the time in public without regard to who was around and heard it, they would have a hard time.

Back