I've never liked Donald Cerrone, but this made me gain a lot of respect for him.

Unicorn Princes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He always comes off as this racist redneck guy with psychopathic tendencies, but..

[YT]qEV8GTJqH3A[/YT]

...at 41:17. I actually thought he was coming out to verbally assault CM Punk, but what he did was really heartwarming and came off as really sweet.

I don't know if anyone else saw that, but I felt like it was worth sharing.

Edit: this wasn't intended as a fighter bashing thread, but actually the opposite. Sorry that it got derailed in that way.

Last edited:
Never disliked him,he just seems to do whatever he wants which is cool. But yeah this was reallynice of him

He gave a hat away for Punk to give away. It was signed by a bunch of fighters. Punk gave it to some kid

He has never come across as a Racist, Redneck OR a psychopath. What the hell are you talking about?

Lol I've never thought of Cerrone and thought "racist psychopath."

I think someone is projecting their own sentiments.

TS thinks white cowboys are racist psychopaths before even meeting them. Yikes.

that was cool and all... but the kid didnt even know who was giving him the hat.. who do you want to win cerrone or jury? who?? give it to a fan

that was cool and all... but the kid didnt even know who was giving him the hat.. who do you want to win cerrone or jury? who?? give it to a fan

Im sure the kid was confused (can you imagine you at that age?). And he probably just made a huge MMA fan by doing that.

Racist? I'm black and I've met Cerrone when he did a seminar at my old gym. He was a real cool guy to everyone including myself. You sound like a racist yourself.

This! That kid didn't know shit about MMA. His dad is probably gonna sell it for a couple bucks and buy some FUCKEN beer, oh yeah!

Also, wtf is up with these guys asking questions? Do all MMA fans look like that? Holy shit, what an embarrassment.

Pretty sure a racist wouldn't surround himself with black people.

Back