I've had my tv since 2008

Seraldo Babalu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It's a thick-ass Phillips widescreen that I purchased on Amazon for about $800. I remember the day very well. It finally arrived at my door, but I had a date planned that night with this philipina chick. The TV and the girl both arrive at the same time. This was way before you could track your shipments. She was all pissy because I was paying more attention to the tv than to her. So she stormed out. Turns out that she had herpes, so I made the right choice. This tv saved me!

I got my current tv for Xmas in 2010. Still works like a charm! Replaced one of those giant boob tubes.

Ive had my TV for 2 or 3 years now. Its a 55 inch LG C7 OLED. It was back when OLED prices started coming down and I was able to get one for $2000 on a Christmas sale. I was trying to decide whether or not to get a 55 inch OLED or a 65 inch LED, and ultimately I chose the OLED. I do not regret my decision.

It's a thick-ass Phillips widescreen that I purchased on Amazon for about $800. I remember the day very well. It finally arrived at my door, but I had a date planned that night with this philipina chick. The TV and the girl both arrive at the same time. This was way before you could track your shipments. She was all pissy because I was paying more attention to the tv than to her. So she stormed out. Turns out that she had herpes, so I made the right choice. This tv saved me!
Very fitting user name for one of the greatest decisions, of the night!

how do you know she has the Herp if you didn't smash and then subsequently get said Herp?

one of your boys found out later?

mines about that old
3d vizio 60"
still works great though updates took away the 3d option
its also my pc monitor

ditched my tv many years ago

laptop is all i need, as well as my cell phone

I’ve had mine since 2008 as well
Me and a few friends had got drunk the night before and went for breakfast, still krunk, decided I should buy a TV because I had moved out but didn’t have one, bought a 50” one for $500, we carried it outside and couldn’t find the car, still drunk we found it and had to take the TV out of the box to get it in the car
Any jizz I’ve still got it now and it’s getting abit clunky but I’m happy with it

I'm using an insignia 1080p tv from 2009 atm. It was my primary for a few years before my beloved plasma (best looking tv ever). It has a few blotches in it, but is decent enough. I bring it in as a backup. I've gone through 4 TVs and two projectors the past 10 years, but that fucker still keeps on ticking.

I think my first HDTV, Panasonic that got a lot of use day and night, broke by not being able to turn on or stay on. Maybe I could have changed a part, I dunno.

Back