I've had my tv since 2008

Still rocking my 2010 panasonic plasma. New tvs look weird af to me.
They look weird as fuck to me too. I don't know how to describe it but some stuff looks too real, as if I'm standing in the studio while the filming is going on.

I was also still rockin my 2008 42" Dynex plasma until last week. I've always loved it and thought the picture looked great. I think I paid $700 for it which makes it the must expensive thing I've ever purchased by a long shot. The only thing wrong with it is one of the HDMI ports stopped working but I bought a switch that supports 3 cables.

Got two great early black Friday deals $88 for a 42" ONN (walmart brand with decent enough reviews for $88). And a 55" 4k TCL for $148. And it's way too big for the thing I'm using as a tv stand so I bought a door mirror to lay on top of the stand. Doesn't look ghetto at all.

Im still on my 1996 Sony Trinitron . My Sony trinitron from 1996 still works and is my garage TV. Built to last back then

I bought an LCD projection 55" for $2500 back in 2005. After a couple of years I would have to replace the $100 bulb every year. That fucker went into the trash around 2009.

My TV is a good 7-8 years old, waiting for it to blow up so I can buy a new one but it's still holding on. I have an LG in my bedroom that I bought when I was still living at home, that thing is well over 10 years old now and refuses to die although, the bass in the speakers can be terrible, muffled and distorted at heavy volumes.

Ts fucked the tv and got chlamydia.
They have 3 kids together but he still wont pop the question.

I'm still rocking my 55inch Panasonic Viera plasma.

Me too . Got Panasonic plasma ‘ 50’ since 2010. Still looks great .

I've got a strange compulsion to upgrade my TVs every three or four years. I've been doing it for almost 30 years now.

the fire stick made me not buy a tv since about 2015 because everything look HD af on that thing and it turns a regular tv into a smart tv. I have one 19" lcd tv that I still use from 2011.

I also still have my TV from 2008. I got it like a month after I bought my first home. Paid close to $1500 for a 46" Samsung 1080p HDTV at Costco. When I think about it when I was first hanging out with this girl we binged watched tons of movies on that TV and I moved in with my first kiss at the same spot. Didn't get herpes, but got a wife instead.

My dad use to hate when I would go for those colored tvs
If it aint black and white it aint right.

I also still have my TV from 2008. I got it like a month after I bought my first home. Paid close to $1500 for a 46" Samsung 1080p HDTV at Costco. When I think about it when I was first hanging out with this girl we binged watched tons of movies on that TV and I moved in with my first kiss at the same spot. Didn't get herpes, but got a wife instead.

First you get the tv, then you get the wife, then you get the herpes power. - Tony Wyoming

Back