I've had it with Netflix

Each item on Netflix tells you when it's gonna be on there until.
It's not a conspiracy.
Where? I just checked about 5 shows, movies and films, and didn't see that info anywhere. In Showtime, the ending date is very apparent. Where is it in Netflix? - I'm using Firefox on a laptop.

Write them a nasty letter complaining . Not an email but actual letter. A buddy did this to Paramount plus due to the epic fail of a app it truly is as it freezes you out half the time........ they gave him 6 months free n a appology

Write them a nasty letter complaining . Not an email but actual letter. A buddy did this to Paramount plus due to the epic fail of a app it truly is as it freezes you out half the time........ they gave him 6 months free n a appology
Under the present circumstances, no chance that would work. People are dropping Netflix in huge numbers.

But what about the snakes on a plane?

Can you really blame netflix for all that?

1 - You were watching a transformers movie, now that's a problem already
2 - You clearly liked the movie enough to miss it when they removed it
3 - Even a movie you liked, you were watching it in 10 min increments. You say you'd seen 80% so you were leaving the last 10 mins for another day? What's that about?

Netflix is clearly fucking up a lot nowadays and losing lots of business because of it, but how about some personal responsibility.

I missed that. Researching just now I see users on Rotten Tomatoes rates it at 16%, but critics at 88%! Also from Wikipedia:

Netflix changed the poster and description to some pedo shit. That and the woke stuff is something I'm not down with.

I just rotate streaming apps monthly. On apple tv right now and see no reason to keep going with it.
I got three months free of Apple TV to redeem when I bought my new phone. Haven’t redeemed it tho bc lmao what’s the point? Can’t even give me that shit for free.

Can you really blame netflix for all that?

1 - You were watching a transformers movie, now that's a problem already
2 - You clearly liked the movie enough to miss it when they removed it
3 - Even a movie you liked, you were watching it in 10 min increments. You say you'd seen 80% so you were leaving the last 10 mins for another day? What's that about?

Netflix is clearly fucking up a lot nowadays and losing lots of business because of it, but how about some personal responsibility.
Seriously, Showtime indicates the removal date in a prominent way. And I do think Netflix used to, if they are the ones who had the UK Sherlock show. But I looked today to find removal dates for anything on Netflix but couldn't find any anywhere. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

I barely watch anything current anymore, so they have to provide adequate time, especially for a series. (Obviously, Transformers is not a series.) It took me over a year to watch Smallville on Hulu, and months later it's still there.

Anyway, I already acquired the flick via "alternate means." Convenience alone is why I didn't simply do that in the first place.

Seriously, Showtime indicates the removal date in a prominent way. And I do think Netflix used to, if they are the ones who had the UK Sherlock show. But I looked today to find removal dates for anything on Netflix but couldn't find any anywhere. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

I barely watch anything current anymore, so they have to provide adequate time, especially for a series. (Obviously, Transformers is not a series.) It took me over a year to watch Smallville on Hulu, and months later it's still there.

Anyway, I already acquired the flick via "alternate means." Convenience alone is why I didn't simply do that in the first place.

A lot of people are switching to that alternative nowadays.

No issues with it? Is that quality just as good?

In case some of you didn't know, Netflix has been having subscriber loss issues.
Netflix cancels multiple shows amid huge subscriber loss

Netflix’s cancellation spree continues with Space Force, Raising Dion and Pretty Smart

Historically, I would subscribe to Netflix just long enough to binge watch their Marvel shows. But about 18 months or so ago, I just kept the subscription going. During this period, I developed what some people, including my past self, would consider an odd viewing practice. I would generally watch shows, especially movies, for only 5-20 minutes at a time - and not even on consecutive days. But it was cool, because starting where I left off was effortless.

So, I was deep, about 80% of the way, into watching Transformers: Dark of the Moon (go ahead, laugh; I don't care), but when I went to resume watching it today, it was gone! No prior warning; it was just gone.

Well, Fuck That!
I immediately cancelled my subscription. And now I don't trust them anymore and may never resubscribe...It also didn't help that they seemed to be raising the price every other month.

Well, hello to
torrent app

You should get your ADHD checked out.

A lot of people are switching to that alternative nowadays.

No issues with it? Is that quality just as good?
By using a torrent you can get a large percentage of TV shows and films from the B&W days to the present. Often, it is possible to select among several display quality levels. Relatively recent stuff tends to be more voluminous. Obscure content may be hard or impossible to find. Here and there, you hit a dead end for stuff you would have expected to easily obtain. - The biggest challenge is finding a fast downloading torrent, but usually after a few tries you will score one.

I have a library of nearly 100 video files, TV episodes or movies, obtained in this manner.

Yet I am not averse to subscribing to platforms. I have to say, I'm rather fond of Hulu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back