I've got no time to go to the gym...

The Sickness

Ichizoku
Reaction score
Sound familiar?? Well, I don't either. So what I've done is stripped down my workouts into as small a fragment as I can. The most I can ever spend in the gym is 45 mins. So here is my routine, simple and sturdy, I simply try to do more weight, or add a set every week.
Day 1
Deadlift
Pullups
Shrug

Day 2
Bench
Dips

Day 3
Squat
Overhead Press

Because I train so much technique, this is the most strength training I can get in. I tweak the sets and reps every week, trying to fool my body. In another couple of weeks, I will also tweak the excercises, but not the number of them I do. If you have only a little time each day, a couple days a week, you can still make gains. I feel very strong right now. Good luck...

My strength workout is very similar to yours, I also have no time or desire to do many excersizes, so I have three days consisting of: Chest/tris - shoulders - back/legs/biceps every workout takes about one our and I do like 2 or 3 excersises....and it works great, I still make gains, you just have top train hardcore, and put everything into your sessions...

I for one manage with my regular bench, I use the barbell for everything...bench, military press, bent over rows, good mornings, deadlifts, french press, curls..etc

Back