It's time to settle this once and for all - Who is the richest person in Mayberry?! (liars stay out)

As is yours. But please tell us how you saved $50 bucks on a tv because you make quarter million a year.

I'm partners in 3 restaurants in nj and I can tell you that 250K goes a very long way. Even in Bergen county where I love which has very high taxes and is one of the nicer areas in New Jersey. Also heavily populated.
$250k will go a long way in pretty much any place that's not in Silicon Valley, NYC, D.C., or Hawaii. Maybe he lives in one of those?

$250k will go a long way in pretty much any place that's not in Silicon Valley, NYC, D.C., or Hawaii. Maybe he lives in one of those?

I have friends who live in NYC and don't make much more than 100K a year and have nice places. Depends where you live in NYC though. Remember they don't have cars so no insurance or monthly payments or gas money.

He said he does but I don't believe his online persona for one second.

but i don't believe u own a business or make thst much before business expenses so it's a moot point.

Your online persona is fugazi

i have posted many pictures of the house i bought asking for advice and whatnot, unless you think i broke into a house over and over to take pictures to fool sherdog posters, then lol

i really dont care what you think though, youre a balding 40+ year old who watches pro wrestling. your "restaurants" are probably a mcdonalds

i have posted many pictures of the house i bought asking for advice and whatnot, unless you think i broke into a house over and over to take pictures to fool sherdog posters, then lol

i really dont care what you think though, youre a balding 40+ year old who watches pro wrestling. your "restaurants" are probably a mcdonalds

Well considering I'm not 40, or balding and don't watch any modern pro wrestling in any regular capacity I'd say you're batting a 1000 right about now.

And I would love to own a McDonald's in New Jersey. That would be me printing money.

So another swing and a miss.

Well considering I'm not 40, or balding and don't watch any modern pro wrestling in any regular capacity I'd say you're batting a 1000 right about now.

And I would love to own a McDonald's in New Jersey. That would be me printing money.

So another swing and a miss.

a quick search in the pro wrestling board shows that you post there and say "i've become obsessed with this stuff" shows that is a lie

0zrmOxb.jpg

I have friends who live in NYC and don't make much more than 100K a year and have nice places. Depends where you live in NYC though. Remember they don't have cars so no insurance or monthly payments or gas money.

He said he does but I don't believe his online persona for one second.
My sister in law lives on the upper east side of Manhattan, so she and her husband pay out the ass. They live in a tiny little 2-bedroom place with their son, and they keep a car in a garage so that they can do monthly Costco runs. Otherwise, doing grocery shopping is a pain in the ass. It would be virtually impossible with a toddler. I think the experience of living in Brooklyn or the Bronx as a single person/married without kids would be an entirely different one that theirs is. Not that it's worth anything, but I would never want to live there, haha.

I don't really know what his online persona is about. What does he say that he does, and where does he claim to do it at?

Can you link me to those pictures? I'm just curious, what do you do for a living and where?

My sister in law lives on the upper east side of Manhattan, so she and her husband pay out the ass. They live in a tiny little 2-bedroom place with their son, and they keep a car in a garage so that they can do monthly Costco runs. Otherwise, doing grocery shopping is a pain in the ass. It would be virtually impossible with a toddler. I think the experience of living in Brooklyn or the Bronx as a single person/married without kids would be an entirely different one that theirs is. Not that it's worth anything, but I would never want to live there, haha.

I don't really know what his online persona is about. What does he say that he does, and where does he claim to do it at?

i claim to be a small business owner in orange county that bought a house

apparently that means im too rich to post on sherdog

If I kill my parents, and sister right now, and despose of body, I can probably settle everything in a month or two, and I will be good bet to be richest person in the Ber.

Can you link me to those pictures? I'm just curious, what do you do for a living and where?

someone tried to backtrace me and i had to delete thousands of posts that were potentially identifiable, most of the threads, like the one he referenced about my tv are gone. the backtrace deal is settled but the threads are still gone

i wont give any more info about my business but it is in orange county where the OC register says you have to make 150k to afford a house here.

Upper east side is super nice though. So they at least live In a good area.

I have a few friends who live in a nicer part of Harlem. Their apartment looks crappy from the outside but the place inside is big and also pretty nice. No upper east side though. That's posh my friend

Let's just say my car is older than the scotch I drink.

Upper east side is super nice though. So they at least live In a good area.

I have a few friends who live in a nicer part of Harlem. Their apartment looks crappy from the outside but the place inside is big and also pretty nice. No upper east side though. That's posh my friend
It's super cramped though. It really is like living in a shoebox. They live within a few blocks of Columbia University where they went to grad school.

Harlem is nice now? I thought that used to be where you went if you wanted to get street cred by getting shot?

I can't imagine the richest person here being willing to do what it takes to prove it.

It's super cramped though. It really is like living in a shoebox. They live within a few blocks of Columbia University where they went to grad school.

Harlem is nice now? I thought that used to be where you went if you wanted to get street cred by getting shot?

Not nice but there are a few parts that are nice. And it is nicer than it was many years ago.

The area they live is very nice and safe. More bang for your buck. Remember Brooklyn was crap in a lot of parts and now it's all bars, and restaurants and younge people living there

I'm sure there are wealthier individuals here but my house is worth $1.2 mil easy.
I make $120K a year (retired) and have a portfolio worth around $660K.

I've been a founder of 6 companies here in Canada. 2 of which we took public, one that achieved a high of $600MM and the second just over $100MM and two that failed. The last two I am involved with currently and we are just in the process of taking one of the public with about a $70MM valuation (I hope).

I offered about 2 years ago to detail every step of growing this current business and taking it public in the Mayberry thread where they talk about Stocks but no single person replied to my offer (I think everyone thought I was bullshitting) and so I dropped it. i ran my own Venture Capital fund for a while before jumping back into operations with these last two investment companies.

So I've done very well and would provide proof to a poster I feel I could trust like Loiosh or Petey (the mod).

But again all the money i have made is in Canuckastan peso dollars which have been struggling at a low V the US dollar.

Back