• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's time to settle this once and for all - Who is the richest person in Mayberry?! (liars stay out)

my girlfriend's dad. ill ask him to make a sherdog account today

That is a very decent income. Is your business growing in value?

Only decent for my area

It is growing, was growing rapidly when I was working like 70-80 hard hours a week, then has slowed down in the past year as I've been going on vacations and spending more time shitposting

I'll rev it back up soon, I just can't keep that pace forever

Let's just say if I won a $1 million lottery, I'd have $1 million and ten dollars to my name.

Anything less than $100K in debt might be rich on Sherdog.

Define rich

As a sole proprietor, the IRS views my gross income as roughly 250k before deductions, but after business expenses I only take home a little less than half of that, then I get raped on taxes

Lol yeah you make that much.

That's why you bought your tv from the ghetto and not bestbuy

Lol yeah you make that much.

That's why you bought your tv from the ghetto and not bestbuy

thats not a lot of money near me, i am definitely the lowest earner in my immediate family.

the rent for the townhouse i have been renting is over 3k per month, plus i was saving for, and just bought my first home that needs repairs and i like to invest any extra money into my business

you sound poor if you think a bit over 100k a year would allow me to be careless with money in orange county

the oc register estimates that you need to make over 150k a year to afford own a home here, i take home less than that before taxes.
http://www.ocregister.com/2017/05/1...-an-orange-county-house-now-at-154120-a-year/

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure I'm disqualified for not being American. I only got Canadian dollars
Lol. I was going to throw my hat in this contest but then realized all the money I've made is in these damn Canuck peso dollars too. :oops:

thats not a lot of money near me, i am definitely the lowest earner in my immediate family.

the rent for the townhouse i have been renting is over 3k per month, plus i was saving for, and just bought my first home that needs repairs and i like to invest any extra money into my business

you sound poor if you think a bit over 100k a year would allow me to be careless with money in orange county

the oc register estimates that you need to make over 150k a year to afford own a home here, i take home less than that before taxes.
http://www.ocregister.com/2017/05/1...-an-orange-county-house-now-at-154120-a-year/

I don't believe a thing you say

thats fine, your opinion is worthless to me and most on here

As is yours. But please tell us how you saved $50 bucks on a tv because you make quarter million a year.

I'm partners in 3 restaurants in nj and I can tell you that 250K goes a very long way. Even in Bergen county where I love which has very high taxes and is one of the nicer areas in New Jersey. Also heavily populated.

As is yours. But please tell us how you saved $50 bucks on a tv because you make quarter million a year.

I'm partners in 3 restaurants in nj and I can tell you that 250K goes a very long way. Even in Bergen county where I love which has very high taxes and is one of the nicer areas in New Jersey. Also heavily populated.

i guess you cant read, 250k is before business expenses. i take home less than half of that.

more reason that i dont give a fuck about your opinions

i guess you cant read, 250k is before business expenses. i take home less than half of that.

more reason that i dont give a fuck about your opinions

but i don't believe u own a business or make thst much before business expenses so it's a moot point.

Your online persona is fugazi

Back