It's time for the UFC to be allowed to have their own judges

Something has to be done. Maybe start giving those blind motherfuckers eye insurance so they can get some glasses? God damn I hate judges.

This opens up the chance for decisions trying to get overturned simply based off the commentary.

Much more than that, this would also guarantee that Dana was never, ever displeased with a judges decision ever again...

I think whoever the 3 commentators are should be the judges. Ring girls should do post fight interviews in the cage with the fighters.
ehh, rogan said himself he doesnt like that idea. something along the lines of him too busy trying to analyze whats happening vs what happened before, and it just wouldnt work

WMMA does that to any Human being. Even the people getting paid alot of money to watch WMMA and judge them can't watch this shit.

Judges don't even watch the fights and have no idea what they're watching when they pay attention

Thanks to Rogan and Cruz for continuously pointing out how horrible the incompetent boxing judges are tonight

Do you really think these judges are not bought by the UFC? lol

So was Lewis another shit call? Felt like he won 2-1 but Cruz made another comment about bad judging

So was Lewis another shit call? Felt like he won 2-1 but Cruz made another comment about bad judging
wrong fight for him to call out the judges imo.

it was an okay decision, kinda look shady when all 3 gave it to derrick... but nothing crazy about it. i wouldnt call it controversial or anything. i mean, if the judges gave it to latifi i guess i wouldnt be surprised, but i do think derrick deserved it.

wrong fight for him to call out the judges imo.

it was an okay decision, kinda look shady when all 3 gave it to derrick... but nothing crazy about it. i wouldnt call it controversial or anything. i mean, if the judges gave it to latifi i guess i wouldnt be surprised, but i do think derrick deserved it.
Same, 29-28 was a fair call imo.

No, they were incompetent as fuck in a useless match with no needle movers, and were caught not even watching the fight
they were watching a stream on their phones to listen to rogan and co.

iu

They need to make judges do more than just write numbers they need to explain why they won.

I had it 29-28 Lewis but it was close

The Ewel - Martinez fight was a definite fuck up, and the judge who had it 30-27 is obviously retarded

Andrea Lee looked to win 29-28 and the judge who had it 30-27 Murphy is clearly retarded

Reyes pretty obviously won 48-47 and the judge who had it 49-46 Jones is clearly retarded

Back