It's time for the UFC to be allowed to have their own judges

TheJohnnyWalkerEra

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Judges don't even watch the fights and have no idea what they're watching when they pay attention

Thanks to Rogan and Cruz for continuously pointing out how horrible the incompetent boxing judges are tonight

Referees and judges should have to explain questionable calls upon a fighter requesting it

I can't conceive of how this idea could possibly be problematic.

<LikeReally5>

Yes, let Dana handpick his referees.

{<jordan}

This shit is bad enough as it is. Don't make it even worse.

"We go to Mike Goldberg's scorecard for a decision!"
BRING GOLDIE BACK

Judges? Fight to finish
tenor.gif

There’s a reason they don’t use their own judges. Sounds like a terrible idea. That encourages corruption big time

lol what a bad idea, might as well have a script

that just wouldnt work

the idea of having retired fighters be judges is interesting, but i could see how it could be problematic at the same time. past grudges, team biases, etc etc. so much that could be a problem. "well, i train on this team, and he was part of that team.. in 1996 his teammate fought my teammate so he will not want me to win.. his wife forked my teammates brother" u know how it is within the fight community. its such a "small world" type place

Hilarious how Rogan was pointing out how they weren't even actually watching the fight during Lee vs Murphy.

Lol @ Murphy winning 30-27 when she got outlanded by like 30 strikes almost.

I think whoever the 3 commentators are should be the judges. Ring girls should do post fight interviews in the cage with the fighters.

This opens up the chance for decisions trying to get overturned simply based off the commentary.

The UFC is way too shady and untrustworthy to have its own judges...

Independant judges can be corrupted, but if the judges are on your payroll, it just makes it even more tempting and easy.

I don't trust the UFC and uncle Dana at all

Last edited:
They were obviously using the same app the Democrats used in the Iowa primary. :D

I would rather the opposite: Ali Act their titles to an independent commission for rankings-based booking.

That's probably the worst solution because then UFC would have the greenlight to officially fix fights (which they basically already do in some cases like gifting Conor a W after he ran away from Nate for several rounds)

Back