It's so Hot and sweaty in my house right now

110° in Mesa today.....

I legitimately don't think I could survive without AC. In my house, I have both central air (which I keep at 72) and a wall unit in my office (which I have set to 66).

Anything above 21c and I begin sweating profusely. It can actually get really embarrassing - I can't tell you the number of times I have sweat through my shirt during social gatherings, meeting etc.

The worst was an outdoor wedding - wearing a suit in the summer heat made me physically nauseated

It's been a relatively cool day here in Arizona as it only got up to 95. At least in Sedona. We couldn't survive without central air though. That's why we've only been spending about 20 minutes outside in the midday heat. The rest of the time we don't go out unless it's early in the morning or later on at night. The rest of the time we stay in where it's cool. And, we'll probably stick with that schedule until it begins to cool down in the autumn.

Midday siestas for everyone!

siesta.jpg

I legitimately don't think I could survive without AC. In my house, I have both central air (which I keep at 72) and a wall unit in my office (which I have set to 66).

Anything above 21c and I begin sweating profusely. It can actually get really embarrassing - I can't tell you the number of times I have sweat through my shirt during social gatherings, meeting etc.

The worst was an outdoor wedding - wearing a suit in the summer heat made me physically nauseated

Same here. I'm adjusting to the heat here in Arizona but damn, do I sweat. It's got to be in my DNA. I'm mostly English with a wee bit of Irish & my people were only meant for the moderate temps of the British isles I think. LOL.

It’s 103 here in SE New Mexico. Hopefully only a couple more weeks of heat and it will start cooling down.

Back