It's so Hot and sweaty in my house right now

Need context. It's 100° outside with heat index at 106°. It's a glorious 72° inside.

Is “house” a euphemism for ball bag and corn hole???

Cause if so I know where you’re coming from

Haven’t had the air on the past month and half. House is surrounded by trees so the sun never gets in.

Downside is we have a pool and you don’t get any sun while in it.

Popsicles, fan, window.

Just briefly standing up and digging some old junk out of boxes gets me dripping in sweat indoors.

Been there, just be happy if your city or town doesn't have much pollution. Subtropical climate + big city sucks bad.

That's just the meth talking

It's been a relatively cool day here in Arizona as it only got up to 95. At least in Sedona. We couldn't survive without central air though. That's why we've only been spending about 20 minutes outside in the midday heat. The rest of the time we don't go out unless it's early in the morning or later on at night. The rest of the time we stay in where it's cool. And, we'll probably stick with that schedule until it begins to cool down in the autumn.

i get like plus 40 celsius in my apartment in summer and minus 40 celsius in winter.

in summer i walk in my underwear soaked in sweat and cant sleep, in winter i walk around in a hoodie and sleep in a beanie and sleep like a baby

I think we've found another McPoyle brother guys

Seriously though can you hook me up with the mute girl?

It's 78 degrees here in Newport Beach at my buddies pad. chicks fucking everywhere. . God i love life.

It was 80 out today in Maryland. Not a lot of humidity & sunny & mild with a slight breeze. It was pleasant.

It’s fucken 12 degrees celsius or some shit here, you cunts are fucked.

Back