Its shots like that

B

Big-T

That really bring down the sport of boxing. There was abosolutely no need for that final punch to the head in the first knockdown in the kahn fight, the combination was over, it was sickening to watch. I come from england myself, but i feel kahn should of been disqualified for that, what does everyone who watched it think?

You mean when he was down?? Yeah it was a bit OTT

How much do those headsets look like Lemmy warts lol

"sickening" & "disqualified" = one hell of an over-reaction. The referee was right to have a word with him, at most a point deduction, But these things happen & it wasn't even a powerful punch, was more like an instictive end to the combo.

Was I the only one who thought the headpieces looked like Lemmy warts??? or have i drank too much

Not really a over reaction, the combination he threw to put him down was over, he saw he was down and he STILL threw a single punch to the head when he blatantly knew he was down.

Plenty of fighters have been Dqed for similar fouls.

Was it blatant like Jones/Griffin I or Harris/Maussa?

He punched him clearly after he was down. Not unlike Casamayor did the other week to Katsidis. I thought this was worse.

Some guys get away with it, some guys don't. Really depends on who's reffing and who's promoting.

Hey TPV, how goes?

OK, I guess. Trying to catch up on the big fights the last few weeks as I was backlogged with work BS. You.

As for the foul, I'd imagine that it's a lot easier to get away with blatant fouls in your backyard than elsewhere. Same Boxing politics as usual...

Yep, Roy Jones was disqualified in perhaps the most high-profile example of "hitting a man when he's down" on Montell Griffin. mayweather ought to have been disqualified that time against Judah too. Regarding Judah's low blows, the ref addressed that infraction appropriately, but when Roger mayweather stormed the ring in protest over the low blow, floyd mayweather should have been disqualified. Any time a cornerman steps into the ring during a rd, the fights over...except in the mayweather/judah farce where it benefited mayweather.
That's boxing.

Judah should have been Dqed, before Mayweather's camp ever jumped in. Those were deliberate, intentional, dangerous fouls.

Agreed on Mayweathers camp coming in. Thats an absolute, lock down, DQ foul. Same thing happened with Emanuel Steward in the second Bowe fight, as well as Kevin Kelly's trainer in some fight or another.

Even a mention of Bowe and I think of the nutsack speedbag routine . *grimace*

I think of fried chicken and african clothing on that douche of a manager.

I think of fried chicken and african clothing on that douche of a manager.

It's been a while since anyone has mentioned Rock Newman. I remember him getting on the ring apron on USA's Tuesday Night Fights and pulling Bowe's opponent over the top rope......

Great fight that one. Elijah Tillery. HA! Their rematch was entertaining too. Really didn' like each other.

A love tap in the heat of the moment. Sickening?? Lmao, should he have layed down like Montell Griffin and faked injury? Oh yeah, what a great way to end a fight.

Still, I don't see Kahn going far, not soon anyhow. His punch resistance is NOT good.

Great fight that one. Elijah Tillery. HA! Their rematch was entertaining too. Really didn' like each other.

I thought it was against Tillery, but didn't want to put it out there and have it be wrong. I really miss Tuesday Night Fights......

Back