Shoop IT'S SHOOP TIME BOYS AND GIRLS! PAULINA EATIN' CROW!

If somebody can't make their own templates they shouldn't be posting their shoops. I don't see why somebody who can actually shoop and contribute content needs to dedicate their own time to making a bunch of example files for other people who can't do it themselves.

Edit: and now you've got several pages of MS Paint. Why am I going to sit down and spend 2-3 hours making an actual shoop for it to get sandwiched between 6 pages of MS paint crap and never seen or appreciated? Shooping is dead.
So you only do shoops for the likes?
I mean there is even a ms Paint contest now and then around here, so you got no reason to complain over somebody using a different metode than yours..

artem-puli-eye-poke-3-stooges-jpg.605675

Attachments

• artem puli eye poke 3 stooges.jpg
    artem puli eye poke 3 stooges.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 52
Pauline owned by the T-Rex
8AJfQwl.gif

You need to provide templates. If another thread comes along that has templates I am going to merge this one to the bottom of that one. Making a thread and basically telling people to shoop is really not right.

Honestly this might be your best work. I have no idea how you do it, but I always look forward to your shoops.

Also, saw the post mentioning reddit ITT. Saw your shoop on a post for an account bet, they modified your shoop to include the name of the redditors betting their accounts.

Honestly this might be your best work. I have no idea how you do it, but I always look forward to your shoops.

Also, saw the post mentioning reddit ITT. Saw your shoop on a post for an account bet, they modified your shoop to include the name of the redditors betting their accounts.

Well thanks brah. Appreciate that. It seemed to go over better that I expected here and I finally got over 200 Likes which I have never done before.

I don't get Reddit. I have tried to post Shoops over there but it seems so retarded. I have made gifs and made threads about them and no one responds or the therads get deleted. I see my gifs posted over there so I drop in and say that I was the one who made it. Not one person has ever responded to me about that. I have entered an MMA Photoshop Battle over there and got UTTERLY destroyed. The winner got 3500 points and I my best got 7 points. That place is dumb.

This of mine got 7 points
P2xs05O.gif

This of mine got 3 points
azW0i5i.gif

and the winner got 3500 points.
udU2bpl.jpg

Well thanks brah. Appreciate that. It seemed to go over better that I expected here and I finally got over 200 Likes which I have never done before.

I don't get Reddit. I have tried to post Shoops over there but it seems so retarded. I have made gifs and made threads about them and no one responds or the therads get deleted. I see my gifs posted over there so I drop in and say that I was the one who made it. Not one person has ever responded to me about that. I have entered an MMA Photoshop Battle over there and got UTTERLY destroyed. The winner got 3500 points and I my best got 7 points. That place is dumb.

This of mine got 7 points
P2xs05O.gif

This of mine got 3 points
azW0i5i.gif

and the winner got 3500 points.
udU2bpl.jpg

I use both Sherdog and Reddit daily although for different reasons.

Reddit is great because even the most obscure interest or hobby will have people talking about it. Also all the gonewild subreddits. Where it falters is everyone gets lost in the shuffle there, too much group think (opinions get hidden if downvoted), and lots of stolen/reposted content.

The main subreddits there are r/MMA and r/UFC. Both are filled with filthy casuals. I've seen so much shit on here show up over there. They never credit things either because so many of them are obsessed with karma (upvotes). You will literally see the exact same content over and over too.

They have some good stuff on the r/photoshopbattles and the meme subreddits, but their MMA subs are barren. Our shoops over here blow away any of the stuff they have. And I have no idea how you only got 10 upvotes for those 2 other than if you got in when the thread was old. That Indiana Jones one is pure gold. Your shoops are far and away better than any of the stuff on Reddit. Sherdog is better for MMA content as well.

Back