Its really time to give WMMA what it deserves!

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
their own exclusive shows!!

They deserve it. Just put all the WMMA bouts on invicta and keep it on fightpass for everybody who likes it to watch. Problem solved. Only a handful of fight fans like that shit, why would the rest have to suffer ?? Just separate the cards ffs.

WMMA is literally like kids sparring. I swear to god, I regularly see 12-14 year old kids having better sparring sessions than these girls have fights, it’s just embarrassing man and I don’t care what you say. It’s like the Paralympics for the Olympics. Get this shit away from the male cards, seriously.

What speaks against separate cards for men and women?? I wanna hear your arguments!

Last edited:
AlarmedSelfassuredCaecilian-size_restricted.gif

WMMA should have their own events on their own nights. We'll see how long that lasts.

I agree, it's painful to watch.

I agree. There should be some exceptions that earn a spot on a UFC card, one of them is Amanda Nunes and the other one is whoever she is destroying that night. Same with that chinese girl and Valentina.

Can we put HWs on their own cards as well? I'm pretty tired of them usually dragging down main cards.

I want to see an argument that speaks against separate cards! WMMA defenders where you at??

Been thinking the same thing for a long time. Not sure why people think its sexism if you don't have interest in something. A lot of Americans aren't really into soccer/football but I tune in to watch every Tottenham premiere league and champions league matches.

I agree. There should be some exceptions that earn a spot on a UFC card, one of them is Amanda Nunes and the other one is whoever she is destroying that night. Same with that chinese girl and Valentina.
No. No exceptions. They fight on their own cards on their own nights.

They deserve it. Just put all the WMMA bouts on invicta and keep it on fightpass for everybody who likes it to watch. Problem solved. Only a handful of fight fans like that shit, who would the rest have to suffer ?? Just separate the cards ffs.

WMMA is literally like kids sparring. I swear to god, I regularly see 12-14 year old kids having better sparring sessions than these girls, it’s just embarrassing man and I don’t care what you say. It’s like the Paralympics for the Olympics. Get this shit away from the male cards, seriously.

What speaks against separate cards for men and women?? I wann hear your arguments!

Great post

Nothing against anyone that's a fan, but just do fight night cards and make it wmma

Maybe every now and then if there is a fight with real interest, then throw it in with the males

I honestly have no interest watching females fight

Just my two cents

I have this superpower that allows me to walk away for a bit if I don't enjoy the fights.

Can we put HWs on their own cards as well? I'm pretty tired of them usually dragging down main cards.

Difference being that ANY of those HW can separate a human being from consciousness with a single strike at any moment

They deserve it. Just put all the WMMA bouts on invicta and keep it on fightpass for everybody who likes it to watch. Problem solved. Only a handful of fight fans like that shit, why would the rest have to suffer ?? Just separate the cards ffs.

WMMA is literally like kids sparring. I swear to god, I regularly see 12-14 year old kids having better sparring sessions than these girls have fights, it’s just embarrassing man and I don’t care what you say. It’s like the Paralympics for the Olympics. Get this shit away from the male cards, seriously.

What speaks against separate cards for men and women?? I wanna hear your arguments!

It’s called Invicta.

Ouh. WMMA defender found lol

Not really you're just a fucking idiot.

The worst fight on the main card was Anders vs Meerschaert so do you want a separate card for failed American footballers too?
Fat HW fights are always terrible as well so have them on their own card or maybe just do card with failed American footballers and fat HW's.

As I said stay in the basement, MMA isn't for you.

Not really you're just a fucking idiot.

The worst fight on the main card was Anders vs Meerschaert so do you want a separate card for failed American footballers too?
Fat HW fights are always terrible as well so have them on their own card or maybe just do card with failed American footballers and fat HW's.

As I said stay in the basement, MMA isn't for you.
Just answer my fucking question or get lost punky.
What’s the argument against separate cards ??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back