Its really time to give WMMA what it deserves!

Just answer my fucking question or get lost punky.
What’s the argument against separate cards ??

Can't you read you fucking moron?
I did answer it you retarded tosser. The level of their fights is better than others on the card and you're still a fucking moron.

Can't you read you fucking moron?
I did answer it you retarded tosser. The level of their fights is better than others on the card and you're still a fucking moron.
For someone who allegedly isn’t a wmma defender you sure seem butthurt lol I bet you are a chick with too much body hair

You want seperate cards for females and i want a seperate forum for the female fight game.

I'm always disappointed if there isn't a fight featuring females on a card.
The one criticizm of WMMA i have these days is that so much of the 'action' ends up against the fence for long amounts of time. Wasn't like that in the early days, so many back then would stand toe to toe and pound.

Well you started it, your original post is retarded incel BS, get back to the basement.

Just because you can string together a bunch of words together that don't make them coherent. Try again instead of hitting the keyboard with the forehead at random

Edit: ask yourself why a lot of sports events like Tour de France are separated.

1) females lag behind
2) no one onjectively wants to see a watered down event
3) you have to be an adopted transgender kid to believe all the hype you've been fed lol. Biology > social movements

their own exclusive shows!!

They deserve it. Just put all the WMMA bouts on invicta and keep it on fightpass for everybody who likes it to watch. Problem solved. Only a handful of fight fans like that shit, why would the rest have to suffer ?? Just separate the cards ffs.

WMMA is literally like kids sparring. I swear to god, I regularly see 12-14 year old kids having better sparring sessions than these girls have fights, it’s just embarrassing man and I don’t care what you say. It’s like the Paralympics for the Olympics. Get this shit away from the male cards, seriously.

What speaks against separate cards for men and women?? I wanna hear your arguments!
It has a niche market within a niche market. Ronda became a cultural icon so there is a market out there for the casuals. Call it the warrior goddess fantasy. There are a few good fighters and then Dana can find a prospect or two when he gets tired of the ring girls (wink wink).

I still look for a WMMA defender to give me a good argument against separeted cards!

their own exclusive shows!!

They deserve it. Just put all the WMMA bouts on invicta and keep it on fightpass for everybody who likes it to watch. Problem solved. Only a handful of fight fans like that shit, why would the rest have to suffer ?? Just separate the cards ffs.

WMMA is literally like kids sparring. I swear to god, I regularly see 12-14 year old kids having better sparring sessions than these girls have fights, it’s just embarrassing man and I don’t care what you say. It’s like the Paralympics for the Olympics. Get this shit away from the male cards, seriously.

What speaks against separate cards for men and women?? I wanna hear your arguments!
Agreed. It should be kept in a different league from the males version. Just like any other sports.

When watching any sport I like to watch the elite. The best of the best. And unfourtunately, as much as some people don't like to hear it, WMMA is an inferior product.

How about just wmma title fights for the main card?
When wmma looks bad, it’s embarrassingly horrible. But last night the Dern fight had better striking than Ander’s Fight.

Last edited:
I still look for a WMMA defender to give me a good argument against separeted cards!
Well, first of all, it's the 21st century.

Secondly, WMMA is often just as entertaining as men's fights.

Thirdly, I like UFC, and I like WMMA, and I don't want to have to watch separate shows to see WMMA.

You are asked for an argument against separate cards without providing an argument FOR separate cards.

The majority of MMA fans like WMMA and realize that it belongs in the UFC.
The vocal minority whiners can leave the room if WMMA offends their delicate sensibilities.

I totally agree with everything you said. WMMA is very amateurish and low level, its not high level fighting at all. I'd be very happy if it was removed from UFC cards, it would make the shows so much better and easier to watch

Agreed. It should be kept in a different league from the males version. Just like any other sports.

When watching any sport I like to watch the elite. The best of the best. And unfourtunately, as much as some people don't like to hear it, WMMA is an inferior product.
This is a flawed argument. Many fighters in the UFC are nowhere near elite. Many WMMA fighters ARE elite.

Many male fights are not entertaining. Many female fights are very entertaining.

You just don't like WMMA, for your own reasons. Don't pretend it's because of the quality of the product.

WMMA should have their own events on their own nights. We'll see how long that lasts.

I agree, it's painful to watch.

Invicta was actually super fun to watch and it was gaining traction among fans.
The the UFC came and everything turned to crap.

The argument is pretty obvious: letting casual know about WMMA.

I'm all for separated leagues and i think Invicta was 10 times better than everything we see in the UFC but still..the argument is there.

Invicta was actually super fun to watch and it was gaining traction among fans.
The the UFC came and everything turned to crap.
It's also super fun to watch super competitive high-school sports. Doesn't mean it should be shown on prime time TV.

If they separated the cards men’s MMA would die out fast. Do you really want that?

I like the women's fights. It's just another division it opens up more fun matchups and belts and shit. Who cares? I like watching fights, the women's level of skill isn't actually lower than men's they just don't have power like men which makes the fights less intense, but I don't see the level of judo throws in men MMA that I do in the women's fights.

Well, first of all, it's the 21st century.

Secondly, WMMA is often just as entertaining as men's fights.

Thirdly, I like UFC, and I like WMMA, and I don't want to have to watch separate shows to see WMMA.

You are asked for an argument against separate cards without providing an argument FOR separate cards.

The majority of MMA fans like WMMA and realize that it belongs in the UFC.
The vocal minority whiners can leave the room if WMMA offends their delicate sensibilities.
1.)
21st century?? WTF does that even mean or proof? what kind of an argument is this? do we watch basketball, soccer or boxing with mixed genders in the 21st century??? GTFO with that BS point.

2.)
WMMA is often as entertaining as male MMA? thats just your objective opinion, but the point of this thread is the opposite. WMMA is not half as entertaining as normal MMA, just like i told you in OP. WMMA is literally just like kids sparring, or even worse. Their fights very very rarely end in a finish. Its just an inferior product just like the paralympics are to the olympics.

3.) you liking WMMA and UFC isnt a argument for non separeted cards, its just your personal wish because you are too dumb or too lazy to switch to another tab for your WMMA fetish. its just not that hard, just watch your BS, but leave the rest alone with your shit. I'm not even saying that wmma should be forbidden, no ffs, put it on invicta for anybody to watch who wants to.

so, whats your argument against separated cards again??

This is a flawed argument. Many fighters in the UFC are nowhere near elite. Many WMMA fighters ARE elite.

Many male fights are not entertaining. Many female fights are very entertaining.

You just don't like WMMA, for your own reasons. Don't pretend it's because of the quality of the product.
"Don't pretend it's because of the quality of the product"

Are you being serious or just being a white knight? Lol

How many elite women fighters can you name? They can be counted on your fingers. So if that's your definition of "many", I don't know what to say, man.

Yes there are plenty of men who suck. But even the worst male fighters still are levels above their worst female counterparts.

So yes, I don't really enjoy WMMA, like many others because 98% of the time it's an inferior product. The real question is, why are you disputing facts.

Back