It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

I brought this up before. There are something like 10-15 million illegals in the U.S. If only 10% of them vote then you are talking over a million illegal votes, most of which go to the Democrats. Of course when I bring this up the left starts screaming prove it! prove it or gtfo! I dunno, I think common sense proves it.

"common sense must be the most evenly supplied commodity in the world since every man is convinced he possesses a healthy supply of it." ~ i forgot

smart people require evidence, not common sense. you know, just like you guys are demanding of the fbi and cia.

All the more reason California should separate.

Like literally separate from the rest of the continent, and fall into the ocean.
California like new York pays more federal taxes than receive. Most of the states that don't are in the Midwest and south. I'd like the know where those states would get their funds from

California like new York pays more federal taxes than receive. Most of the states that don't are in the Midwest and south. I'd like the know where those states would get their funds from
I don't know, maybe start charging Cali for all that water.

All the more reason California should separate.

Like literally separate from the rest of the continent, and fall into the ocean.
If places like California and all of those little shaded areas who voted for Clinton separated, who would support America because I guarantee it isn't going to be S*tville, Ohio or Rednecktown, Alabama or any of those other places in Trump country.

So, TS is pointing out that if a part of the US that was heavily populated and favored Clinton hadn't voted, then Clinton wouldn't have won the popular vote? Is there some special insight that I'm missing?

respectable score for sure. but "landslide" like we keep seeing?

compared to what, i guess would be my question. i wouldnt feel comfortable claiming landslide if i lost the popular by millions. no honest person would.

My point was that Reagan won by epic landslides, Trump just won by a respectable margin. Reagan beat Carter and Mondale like rented mules.

I wouldn't be bitching as much as you and the rest of your liberals friends on here. I can tell you that much.
Your guy won and you single handedly bitch more than any person in the WR.

Can't someone who isn't me figure this whole thing out?

Tally the States' population who voted, and figure it out. I must admit, it is a little too easy to say "Cali and NY are the only reason she won the popular vote".

Easy to say for a Republican voter - this is the second election in less than 20 years the GOP won while losing the popular vote.

Then more liberals should fan out to states that are red. Which is what Democrats are trying to do by offering Safe Cities. They're trying to steal states with illegal voters.

Then more liberals should fan out to states that are red. Which is what Democrats are trying to do by offering Safe Cities. They're trying to steal states with illegal voters.
Yes, that is the plan. Sanctuary cities like San Francisco will turn California from red to blue. You are not dumb.

Philadelphia contributes about 40% of the entire state of PA's $32B in annual tax revenue.

That doesn't really help your argument.

How about we extend your little idea to an indivdual level ? For every 10k in adjusted gross income up to say 100k, a person could earn a percentage of a vote. Why should non or contributing members get an equal say as the people that are driving the economy?

Im guessing that'd not work out too swimmingly for you. The high earning coastal liberal vote would be shit without the , entitlements are a way of life or the working poor vote .

Back