It's not about money or being scared

Did you know Jon from school ?
No. I'm just going off what he said of himself in high school and how he said he ratted on kids smoking weed at school. I don't smoke weed, but if I saw someone smoking weed on campus, I'd just walk in the other direction.

I don't see how anyone can be a fan of MMA while enjoying Jones' buffoonery.

No. I'm just going off what he said of himself in high school and how he said he ratted on kids smoking weed at school. I don't smoke weed, but if I saw someone smoking weed on campus, I'd just walk in the other direction.

Yeah true. Would be cool if someone around here did know him from school though. Wanna know what he was like as a young fella

You give Jon jones too much credit. He's not intelligent enough to pull that off. This is legit jones butt hurt.

LOL try Searching "eye poke" in Youtube. guess who's Viedo comes out on top?

He can do all the "trolling" he wants, this time Gus will defeat him clearly and take that belt home to Sweden where it belongs. Viking power!

It's about being immature. JBJ swears up and down how "I love the sport. I represent the true disciplined fighter. I embrace the warrior spirit".

If you embrace the warrior spirit, then you would fight anyone the company puts in front of you. If you love the sport and you're disciplined, he'd keep his mouth shut instead of trolling opponents.

I'm glad his true personality is finally being revealed. He wasn't liked in school and it seems like that hasn't change. Rashad was right. Jon is fake.

Now Jon and his boys are saying. "Oh, he didn't train hard for Gus". Well if that's true, then why don't you "train hard" and beat him again and collect an easy paycheck.

JBJ claims DC isn't worthy and that he hasn't fought anybody, but once word got out that DC has bad knees, JBJ thinks he's a worthy competitor. JBJ put a video hyping up DC saying he's an Olympian and a former Strikeforce champion. News flash Jon, he had those accomplishments when you dubbed him "unworthy".

Seriously, how could anyone stand this dude.

The warrior spirit is to listen to what people tell you to do?

Stop. Jones was saying Gus and DC were both not worthy and they should fight each other. Stop making shit up.

I dont think Gus is too concerned, he has signed his contract and knows what day he is fighting...

Jones is scared he will have to fight in Sweden IMO.

Not even close. Jones vs Gus 2 will be a PPV and the best places to do PPV's are in the US and Canada, not Sweden.

finally someone else but me gets it! n1 TS!

The warrior spirit is to listen to what people tell you to do?

Stop. Jones was saying Gus and DC were both not worthy and they should fight each other. Stop making shit up.

Not even close. Jones vs Gus 2 will be a PPV and the best places to do PPV's are in the US and Canada, not Sweden.
What? So if Jones said both Gus and DC aren't worthy, what makes DC worthy now all of a sudden? Stop protecting your idol. He contradicts himself.

"The warrior spirit is to listen to what people tell you to do"? Really? Are you new to MMA or something. He signed a contract. He's not self employed. He has a boss. That means he does what his boss tells him to do. He's not Mayweather. He doesn't have the power that Mayweather has which is to damn near control the stipulations of his bouts.

You know, you JBJ's fans kill me. Gus all of a sudden isn't worthy, but before their first fight, no one said he wasn't worthy. JBJ said DC is worthy, but now DC's worthy ironically after he said he might need knee surgery. It's evident what JBJ is doing and you guys just drink the Kool-Aid. It doesn't matter though. JBJ is setting himself up for a big fall like how Lucifer fell from heaven. CAN'T WAIT!

Last edited:
Jones is going to Mayweather MMA. They've tried so hard to keep out the cherry picking primadonnas who think they're bigger than the sport.

PPV buys are already dropping. All it took was one primadonna.

That will ultimately be Jones legacy.

Jones is going to Mayweather MMA. They've tried so hard to keep out the cherry picking primadonnas who think they're bigger than the sport.

PPV buys are already dropping. All it took was one primadonna.

That will ultimately be Jones legacy.

exactly this.
It would be 274789162578617265x funnier to see Jones get KTFO now.

Back