It's not about money or being scared

RoyJonesJr

Carti Season
@red
Reaction score
It's about mind games. Jones has been trolling Gus and the fans hard.

I'm sure day by day Gus is losing patience. Gus even put a post about Jones on facebook only for Jones to respond by trolling.

Jones wants to be in Gus head not the other way around.

[YT]iBPU19kEQyI[/YT]

Gus is training, Jones is still at home. Not sure it is a good strategy to have a shortened fight camp just to troll someone on instagram

Gus is training, Jones is still at home. Not sure it is a good strategy to have a shortened fight camp just to troll someone on instagram

I'm sure Jones is training, but I agree with this not being a good strategy. He's not waiting for DC to recover. Chances are he wants to piss of Gus and then talk about how he's really in his head

It's about being immature. JBJ swears up and down how "I love the sport. I represent the true disciplined fighter. I embrace the warrior spirit".

If you embrace the warrior spirit, then you would fight anyone the company puts in front of you. If you love the sport and you're disciplined, he'd keep his mouth shut instead of trolling opponents.

I'm glad his true personality is finally being revealed. He wasn't liked in school and it seems like that hasn't change. Rashad was right. Jon is fake.

Now Jon and his boys are saying. "Oh, he didn't train hard for Gus". Well if that's true, then why don't you "train hard" and beat him again and collect an easy paycheck.

JBJ claims DC isn't worthy and that he hasn't fought anybody, but once word got out that DC has bad knees, JBJ thinks he's a worthy competitor. JBJ put a video hyping up DC saying he's an Olympian and a former Strikeforce champion. News flash Jon, he had those accomplishments when you dubbed him "unworthy".

Seriously, how could anyone stand this dude.

I dont think Gus is too concerned, he has signed his contract and knows what day he is fighting...

Jones is scared he will have to fight in Sweden IMO.

Loving every second of it. I think it's even funnier that people on here think Jones is going to lose to either one of them. I'd rather see him fight DC first, the every title fight is a rematch thing is getting really fucking old. By this time next year we're going to have challengers getting KTFO and have an immediate rematch.

I just think he finds it a fight that's hard to get motivated for it would be his first rematch
He just wants a fresh fight

I rather see Jones vs DC. If Jones and Gus fight Jones might lose and we won't see that fight for a while. Is easy to get motivated to fight someone you have beef with and calling you out.

Jones' coach already said this, that they'll play mindgames with Gus. But people seem to have forgotten that.

So you couldn't post your shit in appropriate thread?

I keep hearing about Jones is "trolling" me, but I really don't give half a shit about his rehearsed, poorly acted videos where he projects his own frustrations onto fans.

It seems like a bad idea...... to make vikings angry.

Oh no.. Gus might get slightly frustrated... Fear the power of Jones' mind games!!!

It's about being immature. JBJ swears up and down how "I love the sport. I represent the true disciplined fighter. I embrace the warrior spirit".

If you embrace the warrior spirit, then you would fight anyone the company puts in front of you. If you love the sport and you're disciplined, he'd keep his mouth shut instead of trolling opponents.

I'm glad his true personality is finally being revealed. He wasn't liked in school and it seems like that hasn't change. Rashad was right. Jon is fake.

Now Jon and his boys are saying. "Oh, he didn't train hard for Gus". Well if that's true, then why don't you "train hard" and beat him again and collect an easy paycheck.

JBJ claims DC isn't worthy and that he hasn't fought anybody, but once word got out that DC has bad knees, JBJ thinks he's a worthy competitor. JBJ put a video hyping up DC saying he's an Olympian and a former Strikeforce champion. News flash Jon, he had those accomplishments when you dubbed him "unworthy".

Seriously, how could anyone stand this dude.

Did you know Jon from school ?

Back