Its impossible to train as often as pro athletes without "supplaments"

Also bitch, here's a reddit post on the shocking amount of amature mma fighters using steroids. Read it and understand the reality of pro sports.

Holy sh*t, now we're posting reddit threads. You're legit a mongoloid.

My dude, you're coming off as *exactly* the small-cocked insecure teen that ifd0311 is accusing you of being. . . even having posted shirtless pics of your mediocre body as if they should be impressive... and now you're just ranting about how "young and explosive" you are, ignoring others' decades of relevant experience, and drawing completely non-linear conclusions about athletes' steroid use based on before/after pictures of actors bulking up. . . but I guess you've picked your hill to die on. Enjoy looking like an ass-clown.

P.S.- You sound like an incel
Im more jacked than 99% of guys my age, and im natty, a jacked white boy, dont be mad cuz you got fucked in the genetic lottery, current stats 5f10 178 pounds lower bf than in that pic, what did you look like when you were 19? Probably like a rail or fatso.

Holy sh*t, now we're posting reddit threads. You're legit a mongoloid.
A reddit post with people that compete in amature mma, telling it like it is, sorry to pop your little bubble.

A reddit post with people that compete in amature mma, telling it like it is, sorry to pop your little bubble.

Let me again just destroy your absurdity and point out some glaring holes in your logic.

1.) according to them, they're MMA fighters. You don't even know who they are. That's literally meaningless. It just goes to show that you're an emotional child who doesn't understand the difference between facts and opinions and is willing to make any sort of intellectual leap to get to the conclusion he wants. In fact, I doubt you're even a teenager. I'm guessing you're really a little kid.

2.) They're talking about the amateur MMA scene in his area in England. Of course that place isn't testing. That doesn't mean everyone in the world isn't. Why that needs to be explained to you is beyond me.

Im more jacked than 99% of guys my age, and im natty, a jacked white boy, dont be mad cuz you got fucked in the genetic lottery, current stats 5f10 178 pounds lower bf than in that pic, what did you look like when you were 19? Probably like a rail or fatso.
Jesus, small-cock confirmed, and a clearly insecure one at that. Listen, twink, I'm 34, been training wrestling/mma/bjj, etc., for about 20 years (including state wrestling matches and amateur mma bouts). I've never had the lack of dignity to describe myself as a "jacked white boy", but that's what I was for decades ( . . . until I got my large intestine taken out. . . ) When I wrestled, I was shredded. When I played rugby, I was big and beefy, and doing mma/bjj I was jacked as well, and never lifted either. None of that has anything to do with your stupid thread, emotionally triggered outbursts, and comedically subjective (and and insecure) opinions. You're coming off as sherbro-manlet-stereotype. . . and as I suspect, an Incel to boot.

P.s.- to extinguish your fragile little ego- with my *training" nineteen-year-old me would crush you, and 34-year-old me, sans large intestine, would still do so. And I'd verbally teach you some important life lessons in humility and shame while doing it.
I'm not some magically-blessed pro-athlete either. The fact that you think you're so "jacked" (reality: average), and put so much of your identity into being so, is both sad and revealing.

Let me again just destroy your absurdity and point out some glaring holes in your logic.

1.) according to them, they're MMA fighters. You don't even know who they are. That's literally meaningless. It just goes to show that you're an emotional child who doesn't understand the difference between facts and opinions and is willing to make any sort of intellectual leap to get to the conclusion he wants. In fact, I doubt you're even a teenager. I'm guessing you're really a little kid.

2.) They're talking about the amateur MMA scene in his area in England. Of course that place isn't testing. That doesn't mean everyone in the world isn't. Why that needs to be explained to you is beyond me.

(Sigh) . . .THIS. I've trained is several different gyms/countries, and *shocker*: the lifestyles and fighting-cultures are different in each place. I could go on-and-on about anecdotal evidence and logical fallacies, but I suspect it would be wasted on this guy. . . er, kid.

Then you aren't the dude in that picture. If the dude in that picture you posted on here is more than maybe 155 pounds I'd be amazed. On top of that, to be bragging about being 20 pounds below the weight of an average American your age is frankly pathetic. I wrestled at 171 my Freshmen year of high school. Just in case you're confused as to how school years work in the US, that's when I would have been 14 and 15 years old. I'd been wrestling at that point for ten years. You're a manlet. Get over yourself.

Then you aren't the dude in that picture. If the dude in that picture you posted on here is more than maybe 155 pounds I'd be amazed. On top of that, to be bragging about being 20 pounds below the weight of an average American your age is frankly pathetic. I wrestled at 171 my Freshmen year of high school. Just in case you're confused as to how school years work in the US, that's when I would have been 14 and 15 years old. I'd been wrestling at that point for ten years. You're a manlet. Get over yourself.
Nah, dont be a bitch homie, the shorter dude is my weight more bf%, the taller dude is 6ft1 200+ pounds, just cuz i didnt take pics with a bunch of small framed betas doesnt mean im not big, also the average american is fat and 180 pounds, the average guy my age is about 155-160 pounds with a higher bf%, 5ft10 is the average height for a male, rolling out the facts bitch

Jesus, small-cock confirmed, and a clearly insecure one at that. Listen, twink, I'm 34, been training wrestling/mma/bjj, etc., for about 20 years (including state wrestling matches and amateur mma bouts). I've never had the lack of dignity to describe myself as a "jacked white boy", but that's what I was for decades ( . . . until I got my large intestine taken out. . . ) When I wrestled, I was shredded. When I played rugby, I was big and beefy, and doing mma/bjj I was jacked as well, and never lifted either. None of that has anything to do with your stupid thread, emotionally triggered outbursts, and comedically subjective (and and insecure) opinions. You're coming off as sherbro-manlet-stereotype. . . and as I suspect, an Incel to boot.

P.s.- to extinguish your fragile little ego- with my *training" nineteen-year-old me would crush you, and 34-year-old me, sans large intestine, would still do so. And I'd verbally teach you some important life lessons in humility and shame while doing it.
I'm not some magically-blessed pro-athlete either. The fact that you think you're so "jacked" (reality: average), and put so much of your identity into being so, is both sad and revealing.
Talking bout a nother mans cock is a little suspect especially since the convo doesnt have anything to do with dicks, but i digress. Ofc you're not some great athltete, if you were, you would be a pro and not posting on sherdog about your glory days. 19 year old you is not here and i dont have any refrence for what you actually look like or you did when you were 19, but like always, i dont give a fuck about words, action bitch, people like you talk real hard on the internet but are coward's when confronted, keep your colon in check old head. State sprint champ, over 30 medals, in long jump and sprinting, im a born athlete, not the best but for sure better than anything you could ever dream of.
IMG_20200207_164742.jpg

my brother is a 3. divison Soccer Player and he never took illegal stuff

Talking bout a nother mans cock is a little suspect especially since the convo doesnt have anything to do with dicks, but i digress. Ofc you're not some great athltete, if you were, you would be a pro and not posting on sherdog about your glory days. 19 year old you is not here and i dont have any refrence for what you actually look like or you did when you were 19, but like always, i dont give a fuck about words, action bitch, people like you talk real hard on the internet but are coward's when confronted, keep your colon in check old head. State sprint champ, over 30 medals, in long jump and sprinting, im a born athlete, not the best but for sure better than anything you could ever dream of.
View attachment 723555

"State sprint champ, over 30 medals, in long jump and sprinting, im a born athlete, not the best but for sure better than anything you could ever dream of."

HAHA, jesus, guess I struck a nerve. It's just too bad I don't have the time to fly back to my mom's house and dig up boxes of medals and trophies from my teen and college years to impress you. That'd show you.

View attachment 723555

The level of insecure manlet on display in this picture is impressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back