Its impossible to train as often as pro athletes without "supplaments"

AlanGregson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Always hear and see guys talk about training twice a day 4 times a week or more, imagine that shit, running in the morning, lifting weights and then sparring or hitting pads. Do you know how fucking sore your body would be if you would do this without the help of some sort of recovery ped or microdosing test. Your body would literally not have enough time to repair all the microtears in your muscles and in turn your body would start breaking down, testosterone levels would drop, cortisol levels would go up, muscle would start breaking down... It's simply not possible, dont believe me? Try it, not for a month, just two weeks and see what happens.
Take it from someone that did two sports when i was a kid. Played football(soccer) and after that i changed clothes and went to track and field. I was sore all the time and i was a kid, kids can get away with more since they have an abundance of growth hormone and they dont have as much muscle making theme recover much faster. And i wasnt lifting any weights back then either.
They're all on steroids. Dont believe the natty athlete hype.

Lmao shut up. You've clearly never worked out.

It's not that hard to train 2x a day 5 days a week.

Who says fighters are natty besides fanboys of a specific fighter?

It is quite easy to do it on a vegan diet with intermittent fasting.

Always hear and see guys talk about training twice a day 4 times a week or more, imagine that shit, running in the morning, lifting weights and then sparring or hitting pads. Do you know how fucking sore your body would be if you would do this without the help of some sort of recovery ped or microdosing test. Your body would literally not have enough time to repair all the microtears in your muscles and in turn your body would start breaking down, testosterone levels would drop, cortisol levels would go up, muscle would start breaking down... It's simply not possible, dont believe me? Try it, not for a month, just two weeks and see what happens.
Take it from someone that did two sports when i was a kid. Played football(soccer) and after that i changed clothes and went to track and field. I was sore all the time and i was a kid, kids can get away with more since they have an abundance of growth hormone and they dont have as much muscle making theme recover much faster. And i wasnt lifting any weights back then either.
They're all on steroids. Dont believe the natty athlete hype.
LOL at TS and his silly AV.

I train 7 days a week. Used to train twice a day 5/7 (morning calisthenics, evening MAs or gym). It's not impossible. Try it sometimes.

Of course I'm not a pro fighter and I don't train THAT hard. Then again, I don't have the coaches, PTs, medical staff and supplements that pro fighters have. If I had those I'd be training better and harder.

Bottom line: even amateurs can train 2x day 5 times a week without PEDs.

Last edited:
This is the most neckbeard shit I've read in a long time...

I personally do 5-6 workout sessions every week, I do long walks because my back is too fucked to run, and I also tie that in with working 60 hour week chef hours over the summer... And I'm a fookin Sherdogger!

TS needs to get some exersice.

Lmao shut up. You've clearly never worked out.

It's not that hard to train 2x a day 5 days a week.

Then you’re not training properly. Either that or you are training properly but you’re getting worse results than you would training less frequently. It takes 5-7 days for a muscle group to recover without PEDs. This is a biological fact for almost every adult male. It doesn’t matter what gym science tells you.

This is the most neckbeard shit I've read in a long time...

I personally do 5-6 workout sessions every week, I do long walks because my back is too fucked to run, and I also tie that in with working 60 hour week chef hours over the summer... And I'm a fookin Sherdogger!

TS needs to get some exersice.
I get plenty of exercise and i very much understand how pro athletes train, if you want to belive that you can train like that all natty then fine.

Then you’re not training properly. It takes 5-7 days for a muscle group to recover without PEDs.

Training martial arts isn't the same as weightlifting or strength training you goof.

All the amateurs at my gym do 2 sessions a day. Muay Thai followed by BJJ or Wrestling followed by BJJ or wrestling followed by Muay Thai. 5x a week.

On top of that, most of us lift weights/do strength and conditioning/cardio on our own.

I dont know what their actual training is like

Theres no way they're rolling/sparring once a day like I've heard some of them say. Their bodies would be in shambles.

It's very easy when you're young

When you start nearing 40, you have to train more efficiently

Why you lying tho? Its not hard to train twice a day 5 times a week, rly? Maybe if you train like a bitch

I guess all the amateurs at my gym are on steroids, because everyone does 2 training sessions per day, in between wrestling, Muay Thai and BJJ.

LOL at TS and his silly AV.

I train 7 days a week. Used to train twice a day 5/7 (morning calisthenics, evening MAs or gym). It's not impossible. Try it sometimes.

Of course I'm not a pro fighter and I don't train THAT hard. Then again, I don't have the coaches, PTs, medical staff and supplements that pro fighters have. If I had those I'd be training better and harder.

Bottom line: even amateurs can train 2x day 5 times a week without PEDs.
If you train like a bitch sure. But pro athletes dont train like bitches

If you train like a bitch sure. But pro athletes dont train like bitches

Yeah, it definitely sounds like you know what you're talking about.

200.gif

Training martial arts isn't the same as weightlifting or strength training you goof.

All the amateurs at my gym do 2 sessions a day. Muay Thai followed by BJJ or Wrestling followed by BJJ or wrestling followed by Muay Thai. 5x a week.

On top of that, most of us lift weights/do strength and conditioning/cardio on our own.
Are any of the amature's in your gym shooting up test by any chance. I dont understand why people lie, the body needs to repair microtears, with that schedule, thats would not be possible.

I mean, I can't get a good workout without proper supps. BCAA, Glutamine, creatine, protein, carnatine. But you can definitely do just fine without PED's. Well, technically, all supps ARE PED's, some are just banned.

Back