It's gotta be tough being a Jones hater...

quick5pnt0cobra

Now I Have a Machine Gun...... Ho Ho Ho
@red
Reaction score
It must be really tough for all you Jon Jones haters. Not only does this guy rape some of the top 205'ers in the world with ease but when someone finally does (arguably) beat him, he gets the decision anyway. Now to make matters even worse, he won't take the rematch with your next big hope to dethrone the 205 GOAT. LMFAO!

I've been saying this for a while. How can you let someone you don't even know bother you so much. That's ownage, and it must be tough.

I really want to hate Jon Jones, but he makes it so hard to.

not that tough actually.

Actually it doesn't take too much to be a JBJ hater. He does it to himself and he makes it so easy to hate him. I don't hate him. I respect him as a fighter and I respect his accomplishments, but his personality and attitude rubs me the wrong way.

I envy all you fighter haters! It means that you never had any piece of shits in your lives that you deal with or have dealt with or you never had to face any real animosity or danger that makes you grateful for piece and mind in your personal life. Because of that, you have to direct your energy at someone who represents a behavior that does not go well with your own ideals as oppose to an obstacle that stands in your way in your own personal life.

Honestly, you guys are lucky, when I was younger and when I was a security guard, I had to deal with the scums of the world. Now I take all this Kardashian/Bieber/Jones Jones hating with a grain of salt. You should too, you will have a better piece of mind.

It must be really tough for all you Jon Jones haters. Not only does this guy rape some of the top 205'ers in the world with ease but when someone finally does (arguably) beat him, he gets the decision anyway. Now to make matters even worse, he won't take the rematch with your next big hope to dethrone the 205 GOAT. LMFAO!

And you as a Jones fan, miss out on a good fight.

I've been saying this for a while. How can you let someone you don't even know bother you so much. That's ownage, and it must be tough.

I suppose the same can be said for anyone's haters.

I'd also say that both extremes are equally ridiculous. Those who find a way hate everything he does, and those who think he can do no wrong. I for one, fall somewhere in the middle.

I just want to see a good fight. It really does look like Jones is avoiding a fight with Gus.

It's actually very easy to be a Jones hater. Not only is he the most unlikable person since David Schwimmer, he continually gives us fodder to fuel our hate wagon. Wrecking cars, saying dumb shit on twitter, ducking fights...this guy does it all. I think we should start a petition to get the UFC belt turned into a tiara for the diva.

Haterade.

So you admit he lost (and got a gift decision) and then admits he is ducking Gus.,... and yet you support him?

ib15ml4mGMz9iZ.gif

I suppose the same can be said for anyone's haters.

I'd also say that both extremes are equally ridiculous. Those who find a way hate everything he does, and those who think he can do no wrong. I for one, fall somewhere in the middle.

Most people fall in the middle. Problem is...even being a rational person in the middle, you still cant justify all of Jones' chicanery. And thus you are then perceived as a hater by default lol

I envy all you fighter haters! It means that you never had any piece of shits in your lives that you deal with or have dealt with or you never had to face any real animosity or danger that makes you grateful for piece and mind in your personal life. Because of that, you have to direct your energy at someone who represents a behavior that does not go well with your own ideals as oppose to an obstacle that stands in your way in your own personal life.

Honestly, you guys are lucky, when I was younger and when I was a security guard, I had to deal with the scums of the world. Now I take all this Kardashian/Bieber/Jones Jones hating with a grain of salt. You should too, you will have a better piece of mind.

Let your hatred fill you .... come to the dark side... :icon_twis

even if i don't dislike him or abdicate my position of hating, there are plenty of others willing to step up.

Back