It's funny how similar Evans and Woodley are

I was thinking the same thing. Woodley is a better Rashad but probably wont hold the title for long either.
I agree. Woodley is better than Evans. Honestly, Evans KO of Liddell looked like a scared reaction, whereas Woodley's was deliberate. Never felt Evans was elite. Woodley MAY BE! Yime will tell.

- Wrestlers turned into power strikers
- Similar body types
- FOX Analysts
- Champions in stacked divisions
- Won by KO against MMA fan darlings in Atlanta (Liddell/Lawler)
- Hated by the salty chickenshit MMA fandom.

- Fans are chomping at the bit for both to fight a karate fighter (Machida/Thompson)

I hope Woodley doesn't get Shadfaced (a meme Shertards still get wet over)
You forgot both will have zero successful title defences.

- Similar body types
- FOX Analysts

- Fans are chomping at the bit for both to fight a karate fighter (Machida/Thompson)

Hey is Woodley you're favorite new UFC fighter since he's black?

ufn_foxwoods_weighin_022.jpg

Isn't if funny too that another Karate Kid (Thompson) will take the belt from the Rashad 2?

Because Shertards are chickenshit cowards. I already did in a post and these salty crybabies wanted the thread deleted.

These types fans were around in boxing from Johnson, Ali and Tyson. Now MMA is changing and they're scared again.

Fuck being PC for the anti PC crew here
by changing you mean that the 2 best black fighters of all time popped for roids? must feel bad being you , seeing that that only clean fighters in the goat discussion are white

Another similarity -

They both beat extremely popular, well liked champs and when they weren't immediately embraced by every sherdogger within 24 hrs of their victory, the usual SJW's start the lectures about racism.

- Similar body types
- FOX Analysts

LOL, Rashad won the belt from Forrest not Liddell, but all white people look alike to you right?<36>

Back