It's funny how similar Evans and Woodley are

How salty were you when Machida decapitated Rashad, Fallout King?

About has mad as you when Gus cried like a bitch in Sweden.

The answer is I don't know. I wasn't watching MMA much back then

Also I don't throw fits like a child if my fighter loses

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing. Woodley is a better Rashad but probably wont hold the title for long either.

You don't see Woodley doing stuff like this.

tumblr_o5qjbx8FiE1ql9zu9o1_250.gif

All I'm hearing is that Whoodley is going to spend eight minutes whiffing air until someone shuts his nervous system off and gives us WoodFace.

100% on board with that, but I'd prefer it be Condit.

Condit's chin is reaching its expiration date like Lawler did.

As a remainder he got clipped by Ellenberger (possibly the hardest hitter @ WW), was in a 5 round war with Lawler, and pretty much eats power shots in every fight he doesn't finish early.

Long-ass career to.

Because Shertards are chickenshit cowards. I already did in a post and these salty crybabies wanted the thread deleted.

These types fans were around in boxing from Johnson, Ali and Tyson. Now MMA is changing and they're scared again.

Fuck being PC for the anti PC crew here
How is Woodley comparable to any of them fighters mentioned, besides the colour of his skin

Rashad didn't duck shit.

They're probably the same height though.

About has mad as you when Gus cried like a bitch in Sweden.

The answer is I don't know. I wasn't watching MMA much back then

You "coincidentally" weren't watching MMA much when there was a black champion. I wonder why.

<41>

Racist IMO

And both guys are ok with me. Tyron deserves credit, at least he won by knockout instead of a 5 round frustrating blanket decision.

I've always thought of Woodley to be a little bit of a Rampage....... And a King Mo........ And a Melvin Guillard, a Kevin Randleman (may he RIP), a Bob Sapp. A little dash of Phil Davis, Rumble Johnson and Jon Jones.

Just a completely explosive athlete.

I find it weird Woodley doesn't get more appreciation on Sherdog.

Condit's chin is reaching its expiration date like Lawler did.

As a remainder he got clipped by Ellenberger (possibly the hardest hitter @ WW), was in a 5 round war with Lawler, and pretty much eats power shots in every fight he doesn't finish early.

Long-ass career to.

Fuck you. Condits chin has never shown signs of waning

You "coincidentally" weren't watching MMA much when there was a black champion. I wonder why.

<41>

Yes, just like the MMA fandom "coincidentally" hates on every explosive champ for whatever reason they could find.

<41>

Back