It's funny how Silva call GSP a duck even though he did it more than GSP

This is not how I recall it. I think at several times GSP said something along the lines of:

I would like to move up and fight Anderson at MW or a catchweight. If it is to be at MW then I would need time to bulk up properly.

Anderson never would agree to any catchweight. Also, GSP did move up to MW and challenge Bisping. Now whether colitis was merely an excuse or a legitimate problem is anyone's guess.

Care to provide links to where he said that in public? I could be wrong but I don't recall it ever going that way.

He definitely was at Abu Dabi to challenge Silva though.

Also I don't see how catchweight would be an issue for Silva. He fought at 170 for the first half of his career. GSP is was a smallish WW by today's standard's and barely made MW to fight Bisping.

So he mentioned going after the LHW title which Shogun was the current holder of? That doesn't sound like ducking at all, just some Anderson haters spewing nonsense. There's alot of stuff that happens behind the scenes, I'm sure there were a ton of reasons why the fight didn't take place, none of which included Anderson being scared of Shogun lol. Maybe if Rua actually defended the belt it could have eventually happened. Every time Anderson faced a Brazilian he absolutely embarrassed them, he always hated other Brazilians calling him out. He prob mentioned the LHW title, but wasn't seriously considering going for it. If he took the title from Shogun then he would put himself in a situation of defending two titles which Dana notoriously hated, not to mention it would be a move that his buddy Lyoto wouldn't like. This is clearly a Silva hate thread meant to prop GSP as this alleged GOAT.

A Silva hate thread? There is plenty of commentary in here with respect to what has transpired in the past. It's simple enough to link an article where Silva is quoted to substantiate any of the claims made here.

If you don't like what people are saying about Silva, ask for proof.

Gsp has only "ducked" 2 fights in his whole career(by his haters logic) one is Anderson and the other one is Whittaker.
Now let's look at anderson "view"
-duck shogun rua
https://www.mmafighting.com/2010/07...ned-anderson-silva-plans-to-stay-at-185-until
-duck jon jones
this is pretty well known so I don't have to explain anything.
-ducked chris weidman: another pretty well known case of silva ducking
https://theprovince.com/sports/mma/ufc-anderson-silva-is-ducking-chris-weidman-and-that-really-sucks

and I find also funny how Silva fans claiming GSP is cherry picking when Silva himself want to fight a former featherweight.

He ducked a guy he fought twice?

And two champs in the weight class above?

OK bro

I'm not mad.

I'm laughing at you for thinking you caught something. LOL.

I don't even know who that guy is. Also....how can you know one was the other anyways? You track their IPs?

I sure as hell wont give you my trick. Lets just say that im really good at catching stupids.

Considering that forrest had just lost the lhw belt the fight before id say it was

Lost the belt via knockout. Was knocked out twice in training leading up to the fight. Was sick and high on xanax on fight night. Perfect style matchup for Silva. His only advantage (size) ended up not even being noticeable. Preeeeeetty easy challenge.

Ohhhhhhhhh the irony. Welp I guess you were lying all these numerous times you ranked Woodley as the WW goat :rolleyes:

When did I rank Woodley as the WW goat?

And how's that related to your non-existent "trick"?

pretty sure if gsp was 1-4-1 with multiple drugs fails under his belt and trying hard af to stay relevant at the age of 43 he'd be taking any fight he could to get an instant title shot.

there's a slight difference between being a winner and a multiple ped fail loser.

Maybe he will take anouther 5 years off drug testing and challenge Cyborg now. GSP is the man

Truth is that they are both great fighters and i am always glad to see them fight. <Oku04>

When did I rank Woodley as the WW goat?

And how's that related to your non-existent "trick"?

When? In the past like 16 months on your former accounts. RIP.

Oh and if I was wrong, you wouldnt be curious about it.

When? In the past like 16 months on your former accounts. RIP.

Oh and if I was wrong, you wouldnt be curious about it.

but that account was not mine.

You are getting your tricks crossed.

I'm not curious at all. I just think people shouldn't falsely accuse without proof: it's universally unfair.

You're obsessed with those guys and you think you "found them in me" and keep harassing me. It's funny but also demented.

Oh, and you type like a f'ing nerd.

He faced 3 LHWs on short notice, there's that, one of them is the HW champion by the way.

And he is taking the scariest guy atm

Wait what ? You mean he cherrypicked three lhw who were garbage, o and yea the worst lhw champion ever in the history of mma. Scariest guy is Yoel and guess what he dodged that too lol

Wait what ? You mean he cherrypicked three lhw who were garbage, o and yea the worst lhw champion ever in the history of mma. Scariest guy is Yoel and guess what he dodged that too lol

good job bashing 3 LHWs just to bash Anderson so you can bump GSP upwards in your mind.

Are you happy? Are you happy you bashed 3 professional MMA LHWs?

Gsp has only "ducked" 2 fights in his whole career(by his haters logic) one is Anderson and the other one is Whittaker.
Now let's look at anderson "view"
-duck shogun rua
https://www.mmafighting.com/2010/07...ned-anderson-silva-plans-to-stay-at-185-until
-duck jon jones
this is pretty well known so I don't have to explain anything.
-ducked chris weidman: another pretty well known case of silva ducking
https://theprovince.com/sports/mma/ufc-anderson-silva-is-ducking-chris-weidman-and-that-really-sucks

and I find also funny how Silva fans claiming GSP is cherry picking when Silva himself want to fight a former featherweight.

Anderson fought Weidman twice. Anderson KO'ed Forrest who beat Shogun. I'm not buying he ducked Shogun at all and in fact most his career I think he would have killed Shogun. He'd have lost to Jones but yeah whatever. GSP is a far bigger ducker than Silva.

pretty sure if gsp was 1-4-1 with multiple drugs fails under his belt and trying hard af to stay relevant at the age of 43 he'd be taking any fight he could to get an instant title shot.

there's a slight difference between being a winner and a multiple ped fail loser.

Savage but very fucking true

good job bashing 3 LHWs just to bash Anderson so you can bump GSP upwards in your mind.

Are you happy? Are you happy you bashed 3 professional MMA LHWs?

Well yes , I am quite happy if you must know. First off I’m not a gsp fan, I recognize his accomplishments because he did it during the ww golden age era , I don’t respect nor like Anderson Silva for several reasons Main one him being a long term steroid abuseer which is why I also dislike jones. Fighters like that take a shit over all honest fighters so yea I dislike that quite a bit. He could had fought other lhws at the time, but he dodged quite a few of them so yeah. And I don’t have to bump gsp up or anything his accomplishments speak for themselves

Well yes , I am quite happy if you must know. First off I’m not a gsp fan, I recognize his accomplishments because he did it during the ww golden age era , I don’t respect nor like Anderson Silva for several reasons Main one him being a long term steroid abuseer which is why I also dislike jones. Fighters like that take a shit over all honest fighters so yea I dislike that quite a bit. He could had fought other lhws at the time, but he dodged quite a few of them so yeah. And I don’t have to bump gsp up or anything his accomplishments speak for themselves

<36>

Ive been navigating the sherdog waters since late 2001 screename colombianskar 2006 changed it to oscar screen, in all those years and even during his prime I was a never a fan I’ve been a huge crocop fan though and Edgar so yea lol indeed

Back