It's crazy to think the world's top alpha male looks like this

With a net worth of more than $200 billion, Elon Musk is the world's biggest alpha male while simultaneously looking like this. Imagine the Aliens come and say take us to your baddest motherfucker on earth, the guy who runs this place, and then Elon comes dripping out of a lake looking like prime Al Bundy.
zrl3okijdec91.jpg

Yeah but he can always just spend three months dieting and getting in shape... but he'll still always be far richer than we are.

/shrugs

Uh, yes "alpha" is a man-made idea, and the man that made it up now says it's bs. The wolf packs he was studying were organized by age, not dominance.

Also, prime al bundy:

104-180760_Actual.jpg
Homeboy has a neck like a giraffe

These are the two most singularly, enduringly powerful men alive right now.

xijinping.jpg

3000.jpeg

https://knowledgenuts.com/alpha-wolf-myth/#:~:text=One of the people responsible for the popular,light of new evidence, and Mech was wrong.

"responsible for the popular idea of the alpha wolf is L. David Mech. In 1970 he released a book (The Wolf: Ecology and Behavior of an Endangered Species) which promoted the concept. Yet science corrects itself in light of new evidence, and Mech was wrong. In fact, on his own website he says that the idea of the alpha wolf is outdated, as we have learned more about the animals in the last 40 years than in all of history before that. Mech has asked his publisher to stop printing the book for years, without success.

The idea of alphas and betas came about during a study of captive wolves in the 1940s. When animal behaviorist Rudolph Schenkel put random groups of wolves together the males and females did compete to form a dominant pair. Schenkel coined the alpha and beta terms. Unfortunately, that behavior doesn’t reflect the reality of how wolves live in the wild.

When a male breeds, its offspring become its pack. It is typically the sole male, apart from its sons. It doesn’t need to fight other wolves for charge. When the sons are old enough to have their own packs, they simply leave to find a female with which to breed. The status of offspring in the pack is based on age, rather than strength or anything else."

a classic case of projection if there ever was one, the whole "alpha" wolf thing.

Homeboy has a neck like a giraffe

gotta give him credit for common sense though, he could have went further in football and was too smart to do it. Not all young people do that when they see a chance for some sort of empty sense of glory.

Yeah but he can always just spend three months dieting and getting in shape... but he'll still always be far richer than we are.

/shrugs
doubt he's much worried about it. Nerds run the world we live in, the meatheads who might have dominated in the caveman days won't get far in that world but they are useful as braindead soldiers.

Nobody would give a damn about him without the money, I wouldn't exactly call that an alpha male.

With a net worth of more than $200 billion, Elon Musk is the world's biggest alpha male while simultaneously looking like this. Imagine the Aliens come and say take us to your baddest motherfucker on earth, the guy who runs this place, and then Elon comes dripping out of a lake looking like prime Al Bundy.
zrl3okijdec91.jpg
He's not an alpha because I know 16 year old boys that could make him lick their feet. Being an alpha is about balance imo, its not being the toughest, the richest, the most intelligent, but being in a pretty high percentile for all things.

Big UFC HW? Strong and physically dominant with other men, Not alpha because likely unintelligent, not respected by society, gets brain damage for pleasure of others, and not admired by women.

Rich CEO? Not alpha because probably ugly and not desired by women in a true primal way, cant fight or defend himself, not socially "cool" or witty, disliked by many, inherently greedy and overconsuming resources.

Popular Jock in College? Handsome, physically capable, but unintelligent so does not command respect from intellectuals, would be made to look small and stupid in intellectual environments.

Male model? lacks the physicality and masculinity to get respect from other men.

True Alpha's are rare: having intelligence, physicality, good looks, good morals, likability and wealth = 0.01% of men. They are your alphas

This is what the world's alpha male apex predator looks like:-

nintchdbpict000247696807.jpg

Too bad he supports a shit football team

He's not an alpha sorry. He's physically ugly (a great number of women dont respect him), hes incredibly stupid (anyone not interested in sport doesnt respect him), and he has a fairly ugly to average wife.

If you ain't good looking you ain't alpha, if you can't protect physically you ain't alpha, if you arent smart you arent alpha, if you arent likable you arent alpha, if you arent wealthy....

he misses at least two of them.

He's not an alpha because I know 16 year old boys that could make him lick their feet. Being an alpha is about balance imo, its not being the toughest, the richest, the most intelligent, but being in a pretty high percentile for all things.

Big UFC HW? Strong and physically dominant with other men, Not alpha because likely unintelligent, not respected by society, gets brain damage for pleasure of others, and not admired by women.

Rich CEO? Not alpha because probably ugly and not desired by women in a true primal way, cant fight or defend himself, not socially "cool" or witty, disliked by many, inherently greedy and overconsuming resources.

Popular Jock in College? Handsome, physically capable, but unintelligent so does not command respect from intellectuals, would be made to look small and stupid in intellectual environments.

Male model? lacks the physicality and masculinity to get respect from other men.

True Alpha's are rare: having intelligence, physicality, good looks, good morals, likability and wealth = 0.01% of men. They are your alphas
Can you give an example of a true alpha?

He's not an alpha sorry. He's physically ugly (a great number of women dont respect him), hes incredibly stupid (anyone not interested in sport doesnt respect him), and he has a fairly ugly to average wife.

If you ain't good looking you ain't alpha, if you can't protect physically you ain't alpha, if you arent smart you arent alpha, if you arent likable you arent alpha, if you arent wealthy....

he misses at least two of them.

LOL kind of ugly......sure. Let me guess, she has pointy elbows too?

tyson-fury-paris-family-ss-01.jpg

Fury ain't no savant, but I'd wager he's on the right-hand side of bell curve for IQ. This post is absolute peak Sherdog.

You all need to see Vox Days presentations on Alphas to see its the most misrepresented label ever.

Alphas are usually a mess. The Sigma is the Clint Eastwood type every man wants to emulate.

Fury ain't no savant, but I'd wager he's on the right-hand side of bell curve for IQ. This post is absolute peak Sherdog.

I don’t find her attractive at all. Let me guess, you’re a loser who thinks any blond blue eyed woman is attractive?

I can understand a difference in taste, however,

Fury above average IQ? Nope. I can guarantee he scores below average on an Iq test. The guy has brain damage lmao, is a gypsy, and is pretty much insane (he’s liked for his wackiness though)

tell me you get no women without telling me you get no women. What’s your Insta? Besides, if fury is the supposed peak alpha, why do nobodies like me and people I know have hotter girlfriends than his wife? You’d think mr Top alpha would at least be able to out do us sad “betas”

And why is Fury above the average intelligence? He has brain damage, spent his life boxing, is from a gypsies, and has never said intelligent things. I’d be surprised if he is able to read, write, and spell correctly or do maths if I’m honest.

zrl3okijdec91.jpg

Don't insult Al like that. He was in great shape and a Polk High LEGEND. 4 Touchdowns in one game!!!!!!!!!

The guy you are replying to has made like 2 alts atleast in last few days plus has had multiple accounts banned (im about 90 percent sure who it is)

Back