It's been 2.5 years since Jon Jones won a fight

This isn't a Jones steroid thread, it's a Jon Jones hasn't done anything in MMA in years thread.
tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

The dude is living off the past. All he has done in the last 2.5 years is roids. It's been almost 4 years since he beat Cormier. Maybe he should stay off the PEDs and try fighting to see what he has left now that he is in his 30s. As of Jan 4th, the only guy he has beat in 4 years was OSP, and he didn't look great doing that. OSP is only 4-4 in his last 8.

While I did thoroughly enjoy the first two sentences of this post(it made me laugh)...the rest of it is attention seeking regurgitated bullshit. Same song different day. JJ holds some sort of mysterious power over Sherdoggers...they wake up in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat, feeling like their extremities are nearly frostbitten, confused and shaken...thinking about Jon Jones and how he did PED's and how they wish he would have ACTUALLY lost a single fight to anyone on the planet in some capacity outside of a DQ or NC so they could finally rest peacefully.

Thanks again, for the laugh.

Last edited:
This isn't a Jones steroid thread, it's a Jon Jones hasn't done anything in MMA in years thread.
You're right.

All the "Jones is a cheater" and "Jones without PEDs" threads need to go to one forum. The amount of these threads is crazy as of late. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Assumed dirty?!?

He's been busted TWICE, you brain-dead mong.

lol
Not for that fight you Male-Ass-Barbarian....are you going around discounting all of Werdum’s wins now dummy?

What about Anderson Silva? So just shut up and go back to trying to be the first to post on every thread to get more likes....

Not for that fight you Male-Ass-Barbarian....are you going around discounting all of Werdum’s wins now dummy?

What about Anderson Silva? So just shut up and go back to trying to be the first to post on every thread to get more likes....

This is when someone would usually shout, GOT EMMMM, because you are 100% fucking right. Not a shertard for miles has ran around hating on Silva or Werdum the way they have Jones.

This is when someone would usually shout, GOT EMMMM, because you are 100% fucking right. Not a shertard for miles has ran around hating on Silva or Werdum the way they have Jones.
Fact of the matter, most if not all use something....”The Natural” and Titi Ortiz have yet to fail a steroid test....but.....you get the point.

While I did thoroughly enjoy the first two sentences of this post(it made me laugh)...the rest of it is attention seeking regurgitated bullshit. Same song different day. JJ holds some sort of mysterious power over Sherdoggers...they wake up in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat, feeling like their extremities are nearly frostbitten, confused and shaken...thinking about Jon Jones and how he did PED's and how they wish he would have ACTUALLY lost a single fight to anyone on the planet in some capacity outside of a DQ or NC so they could finally rest peacefully.

Thanks again, for the laugh.

Sounds like you are projecting. I saw an article and reacted to it. If you dream about Jones all the time, that's your issue. You are welcome on making you laugh.

People hated on Anderson all the time for his PED test. He just hasn't done anything in an even longer time than Jones so people have forgot about him. And Anderson isn't constantly running his mouth to keep his name out there.

Sounds like you are projecting. I saw an article and reacted to it. If you dream about Jones all the time, that's your issue. You are welcome on making you laugh.

I'd challenge you to explain to me how I "sound like [I'm] projecting" but based on your two responses, I can tell have a severe lack of mental capacity and you'd likely suffer a stroke at the mere thought of forming any kind of intelligible response.

The fact that you think the backlash Silva suffered for popping positive and the backlash Jones has suffered are comparable, is kind of hilarious, and a great indicator of your bias. You fucking dweeb.

Last edited:
Back