"It's an honor to call your fights...

That was the most hyperbole fueled rant I've ever seen from a commentator. At this point, I'm not sure if Rogan is just doing his job, or if he's the most bias commentator in sports history.

He was really putting it on thick tonight. I was a little uncomfortable.

qNeC25y.jpg

Look at all these insecure dipshits butthurt over Rogan complimenting a female fighter.

Grow up, kids.

Rogan is both a true fan of MMA and a dyed in the wool 'company man'.

The first makes him a pretty knowledgeable color commentator, the second makes him an insufferable ass for the fact that he doesn't want to lose his gig. He doesn't seem like the type of person who thinks before he speaks:

• "Mighty Mouse is truly the greatest athlete in MMA right now." - Joe Rogan
  • "Ronda Rousey is the greatest female MMA fighter in the world. Maybe the most dominant MMA fighter in the world." - Joe Rogan
  • "The world has never seen a fighter like Cain Velasquez. He's the baddest man in the world right now." - Joe Rogan
  • "Jon Jones is a freak of nature. MMA has never had an athlete as explosive. Pound for pound, he's the greatest fighter alive today." - Joe Rogan

Rinse and repeat ad nauseum. I don't doubt the sincerity, but the hyperbole really needs to come down a notch.

Look at all these insecure dipshits butthurt over Rogan complimenting a female fighter.

Grow up, kids.

I'm sorry, but referring to someone as a "mythical beast" is not normal or acceptable. Stop trying to be so alpha. It should come much more naturally.

It really is... You are a true one in a lifetime human being..."

Damn it I just had to turn it off at that point.
What happened next? Joe fell down on his knees and kissed her feet?

I would love to kiss her feet. Vitor Belfort style.

keyboard warriors are on fire in this thread.

Her run does remind me a bit of the young Tyson in the 80'ies, but I wouldn't call him a historical figure either.

Tyson was fighting in a division that had been established for 100 years, big difference.

Also tyson never used size as an excuse to fight anybody.

i turned it off too, that kind of ass licking is completely unnecessary

Dana was saying Ronda's up there with De La Hoya at his peak as a sporting icon etc.

What? You can't just create shit like that?!!

Rogan went full retard right there. Dana must pay him something extra to go this over the top with the hype.

Back