"It's an honor to call your fights...

Yea Rogan is going a bit too nutty at this point. I used to love listening to his commentary, but recently every fight is the best fight he has ever seen and every fighter is the best fighter in the history of the sport. Oh and Ronda is a mythical creature...

It's an honour to watch her fights, as well.

Rogan and the UFC plus ESPN pumping smoke up everyones ass that Rhonda is the greatest. Jon Jones has been way more impressive against high level competition not cans.

He says this to every champion and it's only an issue after he says it to Ronda?

Get the sticks out of your asses.

You got to hype this shit up

How else are the random fans know who is the best

This isn't a criticism, but when a big event of this magnitude happens, people close to it tend to get swept away with all the atmosphere and emotion. The Rogan thing reminded me of the end of a reality TV show where everyone is overcome. I thought it was over the top live, and more so now, but is normal.

Well they don't pay Rogan to undersell.

tumblr_m06jfmKuSI1qap9uuo1_500.gif

Rogan.

Can hardly blame him

Joe Rogan is becoming such a *****, that he'll probably turn into Caitlynn Rogan really soon.

He says this to every champion and it's only an issue after he says it to Ronda?

Get the sticks out of your asses.

seriously lol, Due is just a crazy fan at the end of the day and he gets to watch these people up close

:icon_lol:

Back