It's a joke that Weidman calls himself the Brazilian Killer

Alex Stiebling must be pissed.

Oh, someone beat me to it. Damn.

He should be called the southpaw killer.

he did beat top ranked Brazilian MW guys. he beat AS twice, and thats A LOT, regardless of how the fights went. he can call himself Brazilian killer if he wants to, Im Brazilian and yeah, whatever. He should just keep in mind Sakuraba had this kind of nickname until Wand showed up and well, we all know the results. Go ahead Chris, everybody is unbeaten until they lose.

A Weidman pointed out, when he fights someone, the sans says they are a "serious threat/gonna murder Weidman" etc.. After Weidman smashes said Brazilian, they are then considered over the hill and all washed up. It is much easier for haters to discredit others than to acknowledge greatness. The type of beatings that Weidman hands out are utterly emasculating and life changing....much like after a dog has his nuts chopped off, he becomes fat, depressed and loses his will to be dog.

For all the aforementioned reasons, I say we change Weidman's nickname from the 'Brazilian killer', to the "Brazilian Veterinarian", because when he is finished with said Brazilians, they are forever changed. Anderson will attest to this...the poor guy, after the Veterinarian was done, he needed Thai sex pills and steroids to produce enough testosterone so he could find courage to get in the ring and get humiliated, trolled and clowned by a completely stoned, pillow fisted welterweight.

Wasn't Alex Stiebling the Brazilian Killer?

Then he met Anderson Silva.

The type of beatings that Weidman hands out are utterly emasculating and life changing....much like after a dog has his nuts chopped off, he becomes fat, depressed and loses his will to be dog.

This is poetry, man.

A Weidman pointed out, when he fights someone, the sans says they are a "serious threat/gonna murder Weidman" etc.. After Weidman smashes said Brazilian, they are then considered over the hill and all washed up. It is much easier for haters to discredit others than to acknowledge greatness. The type of beatings that Weidman hands out are utterly emasculating and life changing....much like after a dog has his nuts chopped off, he becomes fat, depressed and loses his will to be dog.

For all the aforementioned reasons, I say we change Weidman's nickname from the 'Brazilian killer', to the "Brazilian Veterinarian", because when he is finished with said Brazilians, they are forever changed. Anderson will attest to this...the poor guy, after the Veterinarian was done, he needed Thai sex pills and steroids to produce enough testosterone so he could find courage to get in the ring and get humiliated, trolled and clowned by a completely stoned, pillow fisted welterweight.

TRT shit aside, Vitor was coming off a near 2 year layoff heading into that fight. It is impossible not to mention that when saying Weidman beat him

I would really hate to be a brazilian from a working class family with a respectable unbringing in the ufc at this point in time, because all that is advertised is "OMG THIS SAVAGE FROM THE FAVELAS IS CRAZY AND A VIOLENT KILLER"
like jesus, my name is Thiago and I like super smash brothers and jiu jitsu bro

You play Smash bros to sate your savage intents. :icon_chee

The only Brazilians the Chris has beaten are guys who use stimulants (TRT, Piss, Steroids) or are just ancient. If the Chris truly wants to be the Brazilian killer then he must fight the ever dangerous "Boyzilians" who are the young rowdy ones fresh out of the favelas that still have a Pringles sized chip on their shoulder.

Who are some dangerous 185lb Boyzilians that could give Chris the playboy treatment inside the Octagon?

crying-waterfalls.gif

It's a joke because none of them died?

Weidman might be the best P4P fighter in MMA. I'd give him a hell of a chance even if he went up and faced Jones.

Weidman can call himself whatever he wants. He's the reigning MW champion of the world and has already SLAYED 3 Brazilians.

Suck American D... The Chris is taking over this shit.

#TeamWeidman

Alex Steibling gave Anderson his shorts that had Brazillian Killer printed on the back seconds after getting his head split open from a shin to the skull.

Did anyone else see this?

Back