It's a joke that Weidman calls himself the Brazilian Killer

Who cares if the US has the women and the manlet belts, Brazil got the only belt that matters, the HW belt. Maybe Dana will create the 115lbs men division so you guys can have one more belt.
I honestly think Werdum would lose to several LHWs, this is one of those moments in time where the HW champ is not the baddest man on the planet.

I honestly think Werdum would lose to several LHWs, this is one of those moments in time where the HW champ is not the baddest man on the planet.

He might. But he has really grown in his fight IQ. I agree Jones, Gustaffson and DC could definitely give him the most problems. I would hate saying one way or the other because those are some killer matchups if any of them went to HW. Especially Gus. That would be a change the division could use.

SYb1rvX.gif

weidmanchris.jpg

So he beats top brazilians that are on trt / roids ?
Oh yes he must be terrible

Brazilian Killer is catchy. I like it.

Reminds me of the Gracie Hunter. Just nowhere near as epic at Sakuraba's.

Was going to say this. Weidman has a good record against Brazilians. Good as in flawless against top Brazilian competitors.

Who cares if the US has the women and the manlet belts, Brazil got the only belt that matters, the HW belt. Maybe Dana will create the 115lbs men division so you guys can have one more belt.

I bet you loved Renan Barao before Killashaw came in and besmirched him (twice.)

Brazil is so salty.

If he beats Jacare he will have beaten the top 4 Brazilian MW in the sport so yeah he would be the Brazilian killer.

Most pathetic thing I heard is Phil Davis calling himself the Brazilian killer. More like audience killer he's so boring

If he beats Jacare he will have beaten the top 4 Brazilian MW in the sport so yeah he would be the Brazilian killer.

Should we start calling Aldo "The north american killer"?

Millennial MMA in a nutshell.

He's even got the bullshit entire sleeve at once tattoo...

Last edited:
I would really hate to be a brazilian from a working class family with a respectable unbringing in the ufc at this point in time, because all that is advertised is "OMG THIS SAVAGE FROM THE FAVELAS IS CRAZY AND A VIOLENT KILLER"
like jesus, my name is Thiago and I like super smash brothers and jiu jitsu bro

I ehplay Beekachu, he eez mai bes, he eez a good faigtch

Back