It's 3:30am...

Will it make me stronger?

If it does, I'll find it.

I think CBH is the lord, god, and king of quick and dirty bulking. Which a lot of people on this board need I reckon.

please don't speak of food...........so very hungry and hung over

You need a hearty breakfast my friend. Find a way to get to a greasy spoon diner ASAP.

You need:
CBH
American/Home fries
toast
3 eggs
bacon
and some pancakes if you want to get really fat

this thread is lying ,its really 8:17pm

and i still cannot find CBH where i live, just plain old CB ... which is nice on cheap white bread when you have not eaten for 2 days.

Oh, and chocolate milk.

I also advise that you get yourself a pack of cigarettes, a quarter oz. of marijuana, and 20-30mgs of diazepam.

found the next best thing, noddles and parmashawn cheeze 9how ever you spell that craop)

CarnalSalvation said:
Oh, and chocolate milk.

I also advise that you get yourself a pack of cigarettes, a quarter oz. of marijuana, and 20-30mgs of diazepam.

I live in California, I'm having trouble finding the cigarettes.

Madmick said:
I live in California, I'm having trouble finding the cigarettes.
we banned them in california. You're only allowed to smoke if you put a plastic bag over your head and ciggarette while you do so. Thereby containing all the smoke and caricinogens and keeping that deadly second hand smoke away from innocent babies. no really, 12.5 people out of a million people who live or work in a smoking environment develop lung cancer... of course 10 out of a million people who don't have anything to do with smokers develop lung cancer anyways.

I beleive most powerlifters have what's called priorities, brat. Much of the time the list goes something like this:
1) lifting
2) sex
3) food
4) everything else

One and two vary a little bit and may be reversed depending on the person, and if you're Carnal, then sex is actually just a recovery workout and therefore part of lifting. So I guess the answer is: no. not unless it helps with their lifts.

you need life to have any of those....that diet might kill him by 45

Most PLers will peak before then, so why would they care? and home fries and pancakes asside, it's not such a bad breakfast.

Yeah, Urban has it right. Right now instead of sex, I have narcotic analgesics and a stash of downers. But that's because I can abuse drugs, and have a problem abusing women (not that theres anything wrong with you wifebeaters out there, just ain't my style).

CarnalSalvation said:
Do you know where your corned beef hash is?

Dude, I've heard you talking about this before, where in the hell do you buy it? I can't seem to find it anywhere, although I'm looking in the canned meats isle. I'm tired of burping tuna. :icon_cry2

Lusst said:
Dude, I've heard you talking about this before, where in the hell do you buy it? I can't seem to find it anywhere, although I'm looking in the canned meats isle. I'm tired of burping tuna. :icon_cry2
look next to the spam.

Ted-P said:
his avatar is also pissing me off.

Same, along with his little gay-ass remark about Canda. Doesnt he know that if we went to war with them, we could run that fucking country in about 30 minutes?

Back