It was a fluke. Cheetos got lucky the first time. Suga is UNDEFEATED

When you throw a punch or a kick intending to damage. It's not luck when it does
The intend was to damage the muscle and impair mobility not to shut down a nerve with a toe

So the intend was not the result

So it was indeed a lucky finish

When you throw a punch or a kick intending to damage. It's not luck when it does

This doesn't make sense.

You can throw a kick or a punch for any number of reasons. One might be a defensive capacity, to prevent another shot incoming.

If that punch or kick intended to prevent a retaliatory strike lands and just somehow instantly ends the fight, then yes, it's a fluke.

Got lucky? They’re 1-1 with O’Malley winning a decision and Chito knocking him out.

It’s funny seeing people act like beating Chito is a flex lol… Sandhagen recently did it without getting touched.
He only won due to a leg injury and was never “knocked out” we just seen what happens when Sean doesn’t get injured. It was a complete fluke

Got lucky? They’re 1-1 with O’Malley winning a decision and Chito knocking him out.

It’s funny seeing people act like beating Chito is a flex lol… Sandhagen recently did it without getting touched.
u wont admit that Chito got lucky?
Come on now.. be freaking honest man...

Got lucky because he luckily (as in 1 in a million shots) struck a nerve, which was the sole reason he won. What's so hard about admitting that?

The intend was to damage the muscle and impair mobility not to shut down a nerve with a toe

So the intend was not the result

So it was indeed a lucky finish
So he threw a strike trying to slow down or immobilize his opponent so he can land shots easier, does that exact thing and it's a fluke?

Is every knockout with a jab a fluke in your eyes too?

*Sean is a great fighter but you guys defending him getting finished in 20 seconds on the ground is hilarious to me.

I mean, did anyone in their right mind watch that first fight and thought “DAMN Chito dominated him”? Chito is infinitely inferior striker and I would bet that he is also a worse grappler, based on what I have seen. Easiest matchup to predict. Based on first fight and based on every fight they had after their first fight.

So he threw a strike trying to slow down or immobilize his opponent so he can land shots easier, does that exact thing and it's a fluke?

Is every knockout with a jab a fluke in your eyes too?
Why didn't he do it again if it's so easy. He'll never land on that nerve like that again his entire career. It's completely a fluke shot

First fight totally wasn't a fluke. Which doesn't explain why chito couldn't win a single round in the rematch lmfao.

chito looked like a different fighter in there

Wtf difference does it make whether you struck a nerve or you broke the guy's leg in half? It was a well placed strike that did the damage.

Had O'Malley took a wrong step on his own and tore his ACL or something, then you could call it a fluke.

Why didn't he do it again if it's so easy. He'll never land on that nerve like that again his entire career. It's completely a fluke shot
Why didnt Sean knock him out? He threw a bunch of shots and has knocked out other guys. Do you not see the logic in your own argument?

told me what
who tf is this can

Man if only chito targeted the nerve in this fight huh...
Chitos corner fcked up, they should have advised him to swipe that nerve at the precise angle with his toe nail. Then it would have been an easy win 10/10, not flukey at all

Back