Elections It Turns Out That Jen "Circle Back Girl" Psaki has Been Wearing Those Clown Shoes for a LONG Time...

Hollywood Jack

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Exactly six years ago, back when Jen Psaki was a spokesperson for the State Department in the Obama Administration, she claimed, with a straight face, that the US has a longstanding policy of not supporting coups and/or non-democratic regime changes in other countries.

tenor.gif

As she should, she got laughed out of the room by a reporter. I just wish there were reporters these days who still had the balls to do that. NEVER be afraid to speak truth to power.

Can you imagine politicians or their spokespeople being truthful on that front?

"Listen. Corporate dollars make this country go. Without them, it all grinds to a halt. It would be great if we could make those corporations happy from a foreign interest perspective by only backing delightful and benign actors, but that's fantasyland. It doesn't work and never will. And that's not even taking into account the complexities of our national security when it comes to foreign policy. If any of you can unwind that shit, good on you. I can't. The proxy wars and all the myriad of other stuff we do...does it actually benefit the American people? Beats the hell out me..."

Just picture a WH press secretary saying that LMAO.

Exactly six years ago, back when Jen Psaki was a spokesperson for the State Department in the Obama Administration, she claimed, with a straight face, that the US has a longstanding policy of not supporting coups and/or non-democratic regime changes in other countries.

tenor.gif

As she should, she got laughed out of the room by a reporter. I just wish there were reporters these days who still had the balls to do that. NEVER be afraid to speak truth to power.

She's got a degree in English and Sociology , shes basically only qualified to work as a k-12 school teacher lol so I wouldn't expect much from her on this front

She was a breath of fresh air for a week or two, it feels like 2015 again now. Hopefully this creates energy for a positive change instead of fake populist bullshit.

She was a breath of fresh air for a week or two, it feels like 2015 1984 now. Hopefully this creates energy for a positive change instead of fake populist bullshit.

I fixed that for you.

She's horrible and barely answers any questions. It's back to zero transparency and obfuscation with the Democrats running the WH.

the majority of MSM is state propaganda now. Only Fox News stands in opposition to Bidet. CNN and WAPO and MSNBC and etc are going to be lying to prop up Bidet for another 3.5 years...maybe even make up fake phone calls to do it.

I fixed that for you.

She's horrible and barely answers any questions. It's back to zero transparency and obfuscation with the Democrats running the WH.
Good point, the Reagan adminstration ('81-'89) was the beginning of this shit show, I'm surprised you of all people would admit that.

Back