Elections It Turns Out That Jen "Circle Back Girl" Psaki has Been Wearing Those Clown Shoes for a LONG Time...

The term actually originates from the French Revolution not the Bolsheviks.

You're left wing on economic issues and healthcare and consider Eugene Debs to be your hero, yet you only support politicians, pundits and movements who actively work to undermine those policies because of your right-wing identity politics.

If only YOU knew who you were serving...
Of course I have those views and of course Debbs is. Along with Bryan.

I stuck with the right wing Bc they are the only group that will provide those things. Not the McConnel establishment. Not the left

why am I certain? Only the right wing populists stoke fear into the wicked of the establishment. Those corrupt monsters use leftists as street puppets and have the left under control. Like useful playthings.

they do not control the right wing populists. It’s easy to see. They attack them 24/7.

Of course I have those views and of course Debbs is. Along with Bryan.

I stuck with the right wing Bc they are the only group that will provide those things. Not the McConnel establishment. Not the left

why am I certain? Only the right wing populists stoke fear into the wicked of the establishment. Those corrupt monsters use leftists as street puppets and have the left under control. Like useful playthings.

they do not control the right wing populists. It’s easy to see. They attack them 24/7.
LOL. These policies NEVER come from the right. At most, in countries where left-wing governments have already installed these popular programs, right-wing governments will maintain them because they know their base would abandon them if they tried to get rid of them. But here in the US, right-wing politicians are fighting tooth and nail against these policies, along with the corporate Democrats (who are NOT the left). The only way to get these policies passed is to elect LEFT wing populists. Right-wing populists are just right wingers with some populist rhetoric and nothing behind it.

Lol, is this edit some sort of joke? Wow

Edit? I copied the last bit of the fact check you linked. I highlighted out the key words they used as the fact check.
here is the statement she made that they used as a reference for that fact check. There seems to be a lot more to the statement she made and it's been addressed before. She refers to his actions during the pandemic and has when asked this before. The fact check specifically mentions his words only to get the result they want. They picked the first 5 words of an entire statement and that is generally how they reach the fact check they want.

Politifact is completely bias. All you have to do is go through the fact checks and pay attention to the sources and phrasing of their questions.

Back to the original point the press secretaries job is to spin things in a positive light. Trump did originally down play the words he used about coronavirus because no one knew how bad it was. Everyone was in the dark about it worldwide besides possibly China. Trump's actions didn't down play the virus. All those things that Biden claimed about corona virus in his recent speech were done by the Trump administration. Biden took a system that was already working and took the credit. Trump is an idiot, but he was a good president due to his policies and the people he surrounded himself with. I believe Kayleigh was one of those people.

Jen Psaki on her worst day is still Neil DeGrasse Tyson compared to the mindless chuds Trump had

Edit? I copied the last bit of the fact check you linked. I highlighted out the key words they used as the fact check.
here is the statement she made that they used as a reference for that fact check. There seems to be a lot more to the statement she made and it's been addressed before. She refers to his actions during the pandemic and has when asked this before. The fact check specifically mentions his words only to get the result they want. They picked the first 5 words of an entire statement and that is generally how they reach the fact check they want.

Politifact is completely bias. All you have to do is go through the fact checks and pay attention to the sources and phrasing of their questions.

Back to the original point the press secretaries job is to spin things in a positive light. Trump did originally down play the words he used about coronavirus because no one knew how bad it was. Everyone was in the dark about it worldwide besides possibly China. Trump's actions didn't down play the virus. All those things that Biden claimed about corona virus in his recent speech were done by the Trump administration. Biden took a system that was already working and took the credit. Trump is an idiot, but he was a good president due to his policies and the people he surrounded himself with. I believe Kayleigh was one of those people.

KM is far brighter and more knowledgeable on every subject than circle back girl. Politifact is so biased that only the comrades reference it

Back