Social It’s only getting worse... Desmond is Amazing WARNING: *Disturbing Content*

Maybe I am a square but even I didn't know much about ketamine and I certainly didn't know its something you can snort. This kid is definitely going to be fucked up in the future.
He definitely will be fucked if he hasn’t been already passed around with the degenerates that this kid idolizes.

He looks defeated

images

women. Thinking with the Pathos instead of the Logos, every......single......day.

This is more important than affordable healthcare, infrastructure and every other important topic to people on the right.

Keep voting for this right wingers. Keep digging the hole deeper and deeper.

One day Kong, all leftism will no longer be tolerated. The disease will be cured.

Lmao it was just a great coincidence after you praised and defended transkids and the next thread i saw was this
Yeah, I just said violence isn't a solution when you were bragging about your kid punching another kid who wears dresses. That's very different from defending a kid stripping for cash.

"I just came across" seems like an entirely normal excuse for seeking out tranny shit to freak out about.

Yeah, I just said violence isn't a solution when you were bragging about your kid punching another kid who wears dresses. That's very different from defending a kid stripping for cash.
Have a good night bro.

You keep thinking that people are going to let you continue your push to normalize this shit. You know personally I give zero fucks about this Desmond retard it’s fucking idiots like you that clap like a trained seal when these people are paraded around like some sort of wokeness trophy. The fact you exist is absolutely astonishing, the fact you think you’ll ever be able to make this stuff be celebrated by all is lunacy.

Don't know what ketamine is but this is fucked.
I think it's what they called "Special K" long ago and for a while there in the '90s/early 2000s they were fucking breaking in vet clinics and anywhere else they knew it was and stealing it. Animal tranquilizer, horses, even?

That aside, where is this at? Is this in the US? I do not approve. Would hamburger that dude sitting there with him and take him to a police station if I witnessed that. It's grotesque. As disturbing as the whole clip is, how in the wide world of sports would he know to sniff when he mentions the drug? Jesus, that's awful to even think about what that kid has seen and had done to him. Ugh.

You keep thinking that people are going to let you continue your push to normalize this shit. You know personally I give zero fucks about this Desmond retard it’s fucking idiots like you that clap like a trained seal when these people are paraded around like some sort of wokeness trophy. The fact you exist is absolutely astonishing, the fact you think you’ll ever be able to make this stuff be celebrated by all is lunacy.

You literally know nothing about me. Just making lies like “I clap for this kid” shows how Fn delusional you are. I don’t spend two seconds even worrying about this turd kid. Unlike you who happens to be obsessed with this shit

The smarter move for you is voting for this shit that is unimportant when you have shite unaffordable healthcare, low paying dead end jobs, a failing infrastructure and a climate that we’re destroying for younger generations.

Imagine worrying about this shitty little kids life and voting against important stuff to spite no one.

These are the reasons rural America is in the toilet. Because your focus is on everything but the important stuff.

You literally know nothing about me. Just making lies like “I clap for this kid” shows how Fn delusional you are. I don’t spend two seconds even worrying about this turd kid.

The smarter move for you is voting for this shit that is unimportant when you have shite unaffordable healthcare, low paying dead end jobs, a failing infrastructure and a climate that we’re destroying for younger generations.

Imagine worrying about this shitty little kids life and voting against important stuff to spite no one.

These are the reasons rural America is in the toilet. Because your focus is on everything but the important stuff.
You care so little let hit every one of these threads to say how little you care..... maybe the Democrats would have a chance if they weren't clapping for this shit as well. You’re the one who has zero focus be your party is a fucking pandering joke.

I think it's what they called "Special K" long ago and for a while there in the '90s/early 2000s they were fucking breaking in vet clinics and anywhere else they knew it was and stealing it. Animal tranquilizer, horses, even?

That aside, where is this at? Is this in the US? I do not approve. Would hamburger that dude sitting there with him and take him to a police station if I witnessed that. It's grotesque. As disturbing as the whole clip is, how in the wide world of sports would he know to sniff when he mentions the drug? Jesus, that's awful to even think about what that kid has seen and had done to him. Ugh.
<PlusJuan>

You care so little let hit every one of these threads to say how little you care..... maybe the Democrats would have a chance if they weren't clapping for this shit as well. You’re the one who has zero focus be your party is a fucking pandering joke.

That’s not true either. I come here to see you toothless morons foaming at the mouth over nonsense. And let’s be real here, you MAGAS are as loathsome and disgusting as it gets. With you’re religious zealot voting base, your “god hates :eek::eek::eek:s” protestors and your anti evolution evangelical base you’re not to point fingers at anyone ever.

Secondly the president got 3 million less votes and then lost the house. I’m pretty sure the people have spoken. More lies and made up delusion from you but that’s par for the course.

Imagine spending ten seconds worrying about this dumb kid. I sure as hell don’t

I live in a nice area of New Jersey and have not come across one human being who supports this or spends any time thinking about this. Let alone voting against the countries better interests to spite a person youlll never meet.

Disgusting.

Is Michael Alig still grooming this kid?

That’s not true either. I come here to see you toothless morons foaming at the mouth over nonsense. And let’s be real here, you MAGAS are as loathsome and disgusting as it gets. With you’re religious zealot voting base, your “god hates :eek::eek::eek:s” protestors and your anti evolution evangelical base you’re not to point fingers at anyone ever.

Secondly the president got 3 million less votes and then lost the house. I’m pretty sure the people have spoken. More lies and made up delusion from you but that’s par for the course.

Imagine spending ten seconds worrying about this dumb kid. I sure as hell don’t

I live in a nice area of New Jersey and have not come across one human being who supports this or spends any time thinking about this. Let alone voting against the countries better interests to spite a person youlll never meet.
You say I’m making assumptions based on your posts yet you make assumptions about me based on mine ...fuck off troll I’m done entertaining your bs ..

You say I’m making assumptions based on your posts yet you make assumptions about me based on mine ...fuck off troll I’m done entertaining your bs ..

This is the best reply you can muster up after my post.

Go eat your fish sticks and call it a night kid.

Back