Social It’s only getting worse... Desmond is Amazing WARNING: *Disturbing Content*

MMAGA

Belt of Truth
@Brown
Reaction score
Just came across this post regarding “Desmond is Amazing”. So sad to see this. This kid is a mere puppet for this “movement”. We’ll see how far they take it. It’s beyond obvious these people are chipping away to see what they can get away with, “normalize” it, then take it another step further.

This isn’t even about Right or Left anymore. This is about a poor child beyond utilized to fulfill these people’s sexual fantasies.

Hook him up with D Wade's lady boy and really get the Heat going

Straight. Child. Abuse.
It’s a means to an end for these people. Their ultimate goal is to normalize this particular behavior, and subsequently normalize pedophilia.

Serious question, do we know who this kid’s guardians are who are making him available to people like the dude in the clip?

Just came across this post regarding “Desmond is Amazing”. So sad to see this. This kid is a mere puppet for this “movement”. We’ll see how far they take it. It’s beyond obvious these people are chipping away to see what they can get away with, “normalize” it, then take it another step further.

This isn’t even about Right or Left anymore. This is about a poor child beyond utilized to fulfill these people’s sexual fantasies.

That's a horror movie right there.

This is something Putin would disapprove of. And Putin is evil.

Therefore we must tolerate it

There will be documentaries made about shit like this and people will cry "how did no one see what was going on..."

Maybe I am a square but even I didn't know much about ketamine and I certainly didn't know its something you can snort. This kid is definitely going to be fucked up in the future.

Serious question, do we know who this kid’s guardians are who are making him available to people like the dude in the clip?

Andrew and Wendy Napoles, his biological parents.

https://pluralist.com/drag-kid-desmond-is-amazing-parents-child-abuse/

The parents of 11 year-old Desmond Napoles, aka ”Desmond is Amazing,” have been investigated for alleged child abuse, his mother complained Saturday in an Instagram post.

According to Wendy Napoles the New York City Administration for Child Services probed the family thoroughly – even making announced and unannounced visits to the family’s home – and no wrongdoing was found.

“We have been accused of child abuse, exploitation & maltreatment to the point that we have been backed into a corner trying to defend ourselves,” she said in the post. “We have been under a microscope since early December. I never thought I would have to breach my own privacy & confidentiality to provide proof that has been demanded of us out of malice.”

Napoles said that their case had been investigated by a number of city, state, and federal agencies, as well as by nonprofits.

“ACS has investigated us thoroughly. Because of the number of reports they received, our case went all the way to the Governor’s office. We had announced visits & unannounced visits to our home nearly daily & at all hours & Desmond’s school,” she said.

His dad’s posture speaks volumes.
screenshot-2018-12-22-10.54.22.png

Don't know what ketamine is but this is fucked.

Back