• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social It’s NOT OK to be white

You claimed that racism towards white people only exists if you go "specifically looking for it". That's absurd. That's like saying racism doesn't exist if you don't specifically see it yourself and instead have to go searching for it. I see news clips and popular youtube videos making the claim on a regular basis that If you are a straight white male your opinion means less. That is racism and sexism.

You didn't want to respond to the next quote? You going to argue that people of color aren't ever racist towards whites?

Edit: Since you want to bring up movies, I'll point out how Jordan Peele said publicly that he isn't interested in casting a white dude as a lead in his movies. That's apparently fine but if you say that about any other race it would be a big deal.

I have obliged people like Peele and Larson. Haven't seen a nanosecond of Avengers Endgame. Thanks Brie!

What constitutes as real life? If it happens on a video that I am seeing on the internet somehow that's not relevant anymore because I saw it on the internet?

You are twisting my own use of the phrase "all the time". I see it on a regular basis through my normal use of the internet and NOT searching for it specifically. I also have some real life experience through workshops that I have been essentially forced to attend where white privilege is a prominent topic.

Citation needed in regards to violence towards whites as a result of racism.

You're pulling this straight from your butt. I said something you agreed with which is that racism towards any race is bad and you just had to throw in something that I never said which is that I was somehow equating them. Now you are apparently arguing that racism towards white people is insignificant so shouldn't even be brought up. Disgusting.

This is some of the bullshit I see on the internet that people are fine with because it's just towards white people. A liberal channel where the guy calls out blatant racism and then gets attacked for it.

When I say "real life" I mean regular daily occurrence. Not just isolated examples found and compiled online.

So tell me about these workshops you attend.

And no, you don't see these examples "regularly" or "all the time". You watch YouTube videos where someone scoured the planet of 7+ billion people, found 100 or so examples of recorded anti-white prejudice and trolled you into believing that's significant or indicative of anything.

You want to look at some statistics, go look at the discrepancy between criminal punishments for the same crime. Or number of traffic stops when other variables are accounted for. THAT is what I mean when I say real life.. not some shitty BuzzFeed article titled "white people need to stop ruining rap" or some other bullshit.

Fucking triggered little snowflake. Get off your anime watching ass and go live in reality other than youtube, and then come back to me with how many times your precious skin color was oppressed.

This is so fucking annoying to even argue, I'm almost certain that you could count the amount of times your white skin was prejudiced against OUTSIDE YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN on one hand with 3 fingers missing, just like every other dipshit who posts here with these same arguments, but because you SAW IT ON YOUTUBE, we must now waste time arguing the very not-at-all serious issue of anti-white prejudice in a 80% white country... Fucking autism at its finest

Last edited:
When I say "real life" I mean regular daily occurrence. Not just isolated examples found and compiled online.

So if a person doesn't experience racism in their personal life on a regular basis then it's insignificant to them right? Sounds like you are telling a lot of black people that racism is insignificant to them.

So tell me about these workshops you attend.

It's what you have heard about. SJW shops designed to push the narrative of white privilege and promoting forced diversity. The speaker specifically said they had a bias against conservatives which was surprising and yet not surprising.

And no, you don't see these examples "regularly" or "all the time". You watch YouTube videos where someone scoured the planet of 7+ billion people, found 100 or so examples of recorded anti-white prejudice and trolled you into believing that's significant or indicative of anything.

Way to tell me what I experience instead of listening. A lot of the videos I am referencing aren't right wing. Their left wing channels pushing the narrative of your white so you just sit and listen to us. You have this magical white privilege. Even though we don't know you at all we are going to judge your life based on your skin color.

You want to look at some statistics, go look at the discrepancy between criminal punishments for the same crime. Or number of traffic stops when other variables are accounted for. THAT is what I mean when I say real life.. not some shitty BuzzFeed article titled "white people need to stop ruining rap" or some other bullshit.

Racism only matters if its a big deal in your personal life. Forget culture as a whole that doesn't matter. If it's on the internet it shouldn't matter to you. White people are never targeted or attacked right? Oh wait you never gave a source on that.

Fucking triggered little snowflake.

You're butthurt because your arguments have been the worse kind of SJW garbage. Next time don't lie about a post I make claiming I said something I didn't say.

So if a person doesn't experience racism in their personal life on a regular basis then it's insignificant to them right? Sounds like you are telling a lot of black people that racism is insignificant to them.

It's what you have heard about. SJW shops designed to push the narrative of white privilege and promoting forced diversity. The speaker specifically said they had a bias against conservatives which was surprising and yet not surprising.

Way to tell me what I experience instead of listening. A lot of the videos I am referencing aren't right wing. Their left wing channels pushing the narrative of your white so you just sit and listen to us. You have this magical white privilege. Even though we don't know you at all we are going to judge your life based on your skin color.

Racism only matters if its a big deal in your personal life. Forget culture as a whole that doesn't matter. If it's on the internet it shouldn't matter to you. White people are never targeted or attacked right? Oh wait you never gave a source on that.

You're butthurt because your arguments have been the worse kind of SJW garbage. Next time don't lie about a post I make claiming I said something I didn't say.

The fucking imaginary victimhood here is amazing
Also lol at you attending SJW workshops, still no actual info on anything, I bet you saw that on youtube as well

The fucking imaginary victimhood here is amazing
Also lol at you attending SJW workshops, still no actual info on anything, I bet you saw that on youtube as well

Still no sources from you just calling me a liar which is your best argument. Dumbass.

Still no sources from you just calling me a liar which is your best argument. Dumbass.

Source on what, that white people are NEVER targeted? That's because I never made that claim you dummy. I bet, if the "racism" that white people face in the west was in any way shape or form even remotely similar to the racism black people face in US, we wouldn't be talking about racism.

And yeah, you ARE a liar.
"I attend workshops"
"What workshops?"
"Oh you know, the sjw ones I see on youtube"

Fuck off you dweeb

Source on what, that white people are NEVER targeted? That's because I never made that claim you dummy.

You made this claim moron and yeah I still want a citation.

And no, I've never argued that at all. All I said is that the anti-white racism in the western world, while present, is so insignificant it wouldn't even be considered data. It's like people who are prejudice against left handers or something.. Sure, it exists but is it worth even mentioning in the same sentence as other much more significant prejudices? No, of course not

I bet, if the "racism" that white people face in the west was in any way shape or form even remotely similar to the racism black people face in US, we wouldn't be talking about racism.

I never equated them. You got butthurt over nothing and pretended like I said they were the same.

And yeah, you ARE a liar.
"I attend workshops"
"What workshops?"
"Oh you know, the sjw ones I see on youtube"

Fuck off you dweeb

Great argument lol.

Believe it or not I haven no desire to lie about something on this forum. Maybe you don't have a job but I do and yes we have workshops that we have to attend. Call me a liar since your arguments are so terrible. Yay you win.

You made this claim moron and yeah I still want a citation.

Your whole argument rests on the semantics of "anti-white racism almost exclusively exists online" and literally nothing else.

Damn I didnt know that it's not okay to be white.

Damn I didnt know that it's not okay to be white.
It's ok not to be not white, unless you're white, in which case the claim of not being ok, or white, is neither based on a negative, or an endorsement by Ahab, meaning melanin content is relevant when showing the three-points sign. Now this doesn't mean it's ok to ask a whole race to sit in a corner in reflection of their original sin, but it would be "timeless principles" if we could all recognize racism when we see it.

That retarded (apologies to the otherwise abled) mess pretty much sums up this thread for me.

So....its not okay to be white?
the obvious response to anyone who decides saying "it's not ok" to be any skin color is "FUCK THE FUCK OFF FUCKFACE" in calm tones...that combined with continuing about your business otherwise. Giving militant SJW's the time of day is a waste of time. What are you gonna do? Sit there an argue with them?

Regurgitating what other people said isn’t history. You clearly drank the koolaid, though. Maybe try doing your own research to reach that conclusion. Start with Ancient Egypt. This society hasn’t even reached an understanding on what the purpose of life even is. Other civilizations did.

Other civilizations that had slaves, life expectancy was around 40 n saying/doing anything outside of the norm would get you killed...

Sure, this society is so much behind those societies from 2000 year

I've seen " you sound white " used as a pejorative more than a few times on here , as well as plenty of swipes at other races.

People tend to be small and bigoted in fairly substantial numbers , no exceptions across racial lines that I can see.

I've always said that the whites born in rural farm country with nothing but meth dreams and opiate riches have it much easier than any NBA superstar's children. Heck, you know who has it tough? John Legend and Chrissy Tiegan and their children...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back