• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social It’s NOT OK to be white

Can you please link me to the dictionary you use? Here's a list of people named "great" throughout history and the only "timeless principles" they share is being superior to their peers. And that, once again is a comparison and a value judgement.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_known_as_"the_Great"
Those people were looked at as great because they embodied certain principles. But believe whatever you want. I’m laughing at your hard headedness at this point. I can also tell you never served a day in the military in your life, because ever soldier, sailed, airman understands this very clearly. But stay in your shitty little box.

Face it man. The invading Christians were true barbarians who killed and enslaved millions of people on direct orders from Christian Rome justified by their version of the Bible. And their descendants now look at us and go "well, it was for your own good. You're better off now". You then apply this same mindset to countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya. You slaughter people and then tell them to be greatful because they're better off. That's evil sir.
American Exceptionalism is a fundamentalist religion.

Everything about this story is fucking stupid

1st of all LMFAO @ people believing White Genocide and a conspiracy against whites exist...Just LMFAO.

2nd of all LMFAO @ the dumbass who put those signs up.

3rd of all LMFAO @ the dumbasses who think that you can't be racist towards white people....You can, but it's no way near minority levels in USA.

4th of all LMFAO @ the news for making this is a story....It's just another dumb over exaggerated sensationalist news story to stir OP and other people for ratings.....It worked obviously.

It's ok to be white,brown,black,asian,etc whatever fucking human you are, it's ok.
Hey man get outta here with that sensible talk

Why is any group "such victims?"

Have you ever entertained the idea that things are not equal for different groups of people? Some, believe it or not, have legitimate reasons to feel victimized.

police-beating-720.jpg

Have you ever entertained the idea that things are not equal for different groups of people? Some, believe it or not, have legitimate reasons to feel victimized.

police-beating-720.jpg

I was responding to the singling out of this group (white people) as being mocked for being victims. Why is that ok?

The implication in your post is that a non whites reasons for feeling victimized are never legitimate. Maybe you are one of those people who somehow believes racism is only a thing if it's towards a certain group. Consistency is the problem here. Real racism isn't ok towards ANY ethnicity. That makes sense. People who claim to hate racism and then proceed to treat white people differently based on their skin color are hypocrites. A group having a tougher time either now or historically does not change that.

I was responding to the singling out of this group (white people) as being mocked for being victims. Why is that ok?

The implication in your post is that a non whites reasons for feeling victimized are never legitimate. Maybe you are one of those people who somehow believes racism is only a thing if it's towards a certain group. Consistency is the problem here. Real racism isn't ok towards ANY ethnicity. That makes sense. People who claim to hate racism and then proceed to treat white people differently based on their skin color are hypocrites. A group having a tougher time either now or historically does not change that.

Ok, but if you are a serious adult you would never claim that there's an equivalence between the "racism" towards white people in the western world vs the racism experienced by a minority group, be it black, arab etc. It is just not the same, the "racism" experienced by white people in the west exists solely on the internet and only when you browse specifically looking for it. That's it.

All racism is bad, but to pretend there's an equivalence is just plain retarded.

Those people were looked at as great because they embodied certain principles. But believe whatever you want. I’m laughing at your hard headedness at this point. I can also tell you never served a day in the military in your life, because ever soldier, sailed, airman understands this very clearly. But stay in your shitty little box.
Jgarner??

All racism is bad, but to pretend there's an equivalence is just plain retarded.

When did I do that?

Pretending that racism toward white people only exists on the internet is retarded. Any time a white persons opinion is disregarded just because they are white is racism and it happens in real life.

What about the Greater Rhea? Or the greater white-toothed shrew? Do they adhere to certain timeless principles, or do they just happen to be larger than the 'lesser' versions of their species?
And the great white shark? Does it adhere to timeless principles? Or is it just called 'great' because it is the largest predatory shark?

You laughing at anyone else's hardheadedness is an example of great irony.

When did I do that?

Pretending that racism toward white people only exists on the internet is retarded. Any time a white persons opinion is disregarded just because they are white is racism and it happens in real life.

It pretty much almost exclusively exist on the internet.. and when does this scenario even occur in real life? The only time your white skin color will result in your opinion getting ignored is when the question or topic is something along the lines of "what was it like growing up as a black kid in the western suburbs".. Because I honestly can't think of any other example

It pretty much almost exclusively exist on the internet.. and when does this scenario even occur in real life? The only time your white skin color will result in your opinion getting ignored is when the question or topic is something along the lines of "what was it like growing up as a black kid in the western suburbs".. Because I honestly can't think of any other example

I see it happening all the time where straight white males are ignored and told their opinion doesn't matter due to their skin color and white privilege.

That aside though you really think non whites aren't ever racist towards whites? Apparently racism between the races only happens when it's from white people right?

I see it happening all the time where straight white males are ignored and told their opinion doesn't matter due to their skin color and white privilege.

I'm curious, where exactly do you see this happening all the time? Casting auditions for Black Panther role?

I'm curious, where exactly do you see this happening all the time? Casting auditions for Black Panther role?

You claimed that racism towards white people only exists if you go "specifically looking for it". That's absurd. That's like saying racism doesn't exist if you don't specifically see it yourself and instead have to go searching for it. I see news clips and popular youtube videos making the claim on a regular basis that If you are a straight white male your opinion means less. That is racism and sexism.

You didn't want to respond to the next quote? You going to argue that people of color aren't ever racist towards whites?

Edit: Since you want to bring up movies, I'll point out how Jordan Peele said publicly that he isn't interested in casting a white dude as a lead in his movies. That's apparently fine but if you say that about any other race it would be a big deal.

You claimed that racism towards white people only exists if you go "specifically looking for it". That's absurd. That's like saying racism doesn't exist if you don't specifically see it yourself and instead have to go searching for it. I see news clips and popular youtube videos making this claim on a regular basis. If your a straight white male your opinion means less. That is racism and sexism.

You didn't want to respond to the next quote? You going to argue that people of color aren't ever racist towards whites?

Lets focus on the first statement, especially "I see news clips and youtube videos".. Yes, because it exists on the internet. Like what I've been saying, in real life those examples are so few they are essentially negligible. You do not see anti-white racism "all the time", you see it online when you specifically go searching for it.

And no, I've never argued that at all. All I said is that the anti-white racism in the western world, while present, is so insignificant it wouldn't even be considered data. It's like people who are prejudice against left handers or something.. Sure, it exists but is it worth even mentioning in the same sentence as other much more significant prejudices? No, of course not

Lets focus on the first statement, especially "I see news clips and youtube videos".. Yes, because it exists on the internet. Like what I've been saying, in real life those examples are so few they are essentially negligible. You do not see anti-white racism "all the time", you see it online when you specifically go searching for it.

What constitutes as real life? If it happens on a video that I am seeing on the internet somehow that's not relevant anymore because I saw it on the internet?

You are twisting my own use of the phrase "all the time". I see it on a regular basis through my normal use of the internet and NOT searching for it specifically. I also have some real life experience through workshops that I have been essentially forced to attend where white privilege is a prominent topic.

And no, I've never argued that at all. All I said is that the anti-white racism in the western world, while present, is so insignificant it wouldn't even be considered data.

Citation needed in regards to violence towards whites as a result of racism.

It's like people who are prejudice against left handers or something.. Sure, it exists but is it worth even mentioning in the same sentence as other much more significant prejudices? No, of course not

You're pulling this straight from your butt. I said something you agreed with which is that racism towards any race is bad and you just had to throw in something that I never said which is that I was somehow equating them. Now you are apparently arguing that racism towards white people is insignificant so shouldn't even be brought up. Disgusting.

This is some of the bullshit I see on the internet that people are fine with because it's just towards white people. A liberal channel where the guy calls out blatant racism and then gets attacked for it.

sv8wn.jpg

Words have meanings?

I was going to reply with something snarky, but instead will just cut my losses and move on. Have a "timeless principle" Monday!

Back